Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24981 times)

How about you guys get back on topic with path?
hes loving banned whats the point lol

wer have the time to bash every douchebag.

You strayed off that path when you started using buzzwords.

But he returned.

But he returned.
and then he said
well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue

this thread has been about nearly everything but path

this thread has been about nearly everything but path
Oh good you're here
So what's with you defending path? Like you state several times how you condone his actions and how he's being childish yet you defend him simply because he is against tony and so are you???? Based off your posts you almost have this reluctance to call path out because you agree with how he's trying to bait tony. Maybe i'm wrong but based on your behavior i'm fairly certain I'm correct

Oh good you're here
So what's with you defending path? Like you state several times how you condone his actions and how he's being childish yet you defend him simply because he is against tony and so are you???? Based off your posts you almost have this reluctance to call path out because you agree with how he's trying to bait tony. Maybe i'm wrong but based on your behavior i'm fairly certain I'm correct
several times i've stated that i do not condone his actions lmao, have you read through this topic
i've also said several times that i'm not defending him in the slightest, the only things of him that i've "condoned" was a handful of quotes
in fact tony derailed this topic to be about me, believe it or not
he's clearly trolling, however when he's not acting like a complete loving stuffhead he's a decent person

he's clearly trolling, however when he's not acting like a complete loving stuffhead he's a decent person
Someone who is capable of being a "complete loving stuffhead" but unable to see why that's a problem isn't a "decent person"
I shouldn't really have to tell you that bro. Pick your friends better

Someone who is capable of being a "complete loving stuffhead" but unable to see why that's a problem isn't a "decent person"
I shouldn't really have to tell you that bro. Pick your friends better

i literally just said when he's not trolling i like him, which is occasionally true

Pretty much. Path is permanently banned, so i'll be using this.

jesus the dramas over lets not find another person on the topic to attack

nickpb, no friend is totally faultless, and some have more faults than others. that doesnt mean you cant be friends with them but not stick up for them if they do something stupid.

Doing something stupid isn't the same as stuffting all over a community that you're apart of. I mean if he actually felt remorse ya that'd be different but he keeps going back to the same stuff and saying "i don't care what others think"
Ya 10/10 friend

well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue