Author Topic: Looking for Friends ..  (Read 1231 times)

XD (BL_id) 31332 has a server labelled "i need friends :'("  .. I knew before i joined the server that he was obviously a new user .
i tried to build and he destroyed it. then i asked him for build trust so i could build with him
and then he banned me for having a low ID..  and i wasn't the only one to get banned.
I know it was his server .. his rules whatever .. but he is giving other users with 30k + Blockland Id's a bad name ..

And high ID's are complaining that we don't like them because they have high ID's .. if they started acting more mature and at least pretending to respect the other players we would have alot less complainers and alot more friendship and a much more enjoyable community

/discuss

He's not getting any friends doing that.

ZING!

ZING!
is that a joke or were you just pointing out the obvious?

ZING!
I see what you did there :D

is that a joke or were you just pointing out the obvious?
It's a witty answer.

XD (BL_id) 31332 has a server labelled "i need friends :'("  .. I knew before i joined the server that he was obviously a new user .
i tried to build and he destroyed it. then i asked him for build trust so i could build with him
and then he banned me for having a low ID..  and i wasn't the only one to get banned.
I know it was his server .. his rules whatever .. but he is giving other users with 30k + Blockland Id's a bad name ..

And high ID's are complaining that we don't like them because they have high ID's .. if they started acting more mature and at least pretending to respect the other players we would have alot less complainers and alot more friendship and a much more enjoyable community

/discuss

what

I know this sounds like a joke, but it really is almost like a war. *New player joins server* "hey guise olol" Banned, reason: High ID, obvious stupidity.

No one helps them anymore. I know I'm not clean of picking on the new players, but if we aided them then they could be a fun user. Then again,

To new players like this be nice, and if you want you can avoid.
They will learn one day, or we hope they do -.-

A low ID? What is this madness? Ban that man, ban him to HELL!

A lot of cigaretterets probably say this, but I'm serious

I'll be sure to ban him from my server.

A low ID? What is this madness? Ban that man, ban him to HELL!
Ban him to SPARTA! :o

A lot of cigaretterets probably say this, but I'm serious

I'll be sure to ban him from my server.

I didn't make this so everyone could ban him .. i was just making a point about the discrimination regarding Blockland ID's

You could always just try being his friend.