Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 912518 times)

I love it.
I'll post ye some pictures of my current WIP.

that is beautiful

that is beautiful
:O
Thanks!
I'm trying to find replacements for the orange parts currently, and I'm going to add some guns on the front, but I think I've decided to leave the rest mostly alone at this point. I'll be sure to update you on it when I finish!

You know what would be cool?
Some kind of program that converts a lego digital designer model into a proper 3d model.
If that was doable, i'd make models for vehicles in a heartbeat.

Everyone:
Breaking the Fourth Wall

My animation that I finished a really long time ago but never put on youtube because I planned to re-edit it.  Also link to my new youtube channel I'm starting with my friend Kai.  We plan to make several more Lego animation videos, including that one I was talking about with the Yellows killing the Pales.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62223044@N07/6909754314/in/photostream
Noone really commented but I spose I should give some info about it.

That's an opening shot me an my friend Kai animated for a series we're going to start.  We don't know what to call it yet.  It's about all the yellow minifigs rounding up the pale/skin colored minifigs in genocide.  It follows a pale resistance group.
Subscribe if you want more of that crap.  We'll hopefully put the first episode of the Yellow vs Pale thing up by the 27th since that's when all videos for our school's Film Fest are due.

If you need sound effects try out mixcraft, I use it becuase it has a wide array of sounds, however after 30 days you'll need to either buy it or use the extension code. I found the video to be great, however lacking in the sound department. I really loved the curtain effect, and how the spaceman drew himself.

The animation was good, but the voices were too mumbly, I think it would have sounded better if you recorded your voices normally then use a sound program to make them higher pitched, if that is what you were trying to achieve.

for what legodud said, use audacity

I really like the cars in the background.

I ddidnt hear much because I was trying to be quiet, but I understood the basics, and I liked the plot it followed.  I especially liked the end. 

Thanks guys :)  I agree the sound is lacking, it was the most rushed part.  I wanted the voices (for this film anyways) to be mumbly like that, but I think the recording quality was on the low side.  This was made for a school project and I only had 2 months to build, film, and edit everything. 

I really like the cars in the background.
Omg I forgot to give you credit in description

Brickman made almost all the cars seen in the city! :)

Edit:  I just made a Facebook Page for Do Not Eat Studios :D
http://www.facebook.com/DoNotEatStudios
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:13:16 AM by Jay the Cartoonist »

dear brickman and jirue

rose are red
violets are blue
i love you
forget me please

sincerely, anti-block.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:50:26 PM by Pliny »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5AreWpjGRM

Flying machine.