Author Topic: asrielborg - a Discord learning bot (now with webpanel)  (Read 8325 times)

nah that's nadeko
nobodY TOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what is you guys' discord? I want to join it, if you let me
it's fish tank I'll pm you an invite if you want

can i get a already built version of this because it simply refuses to on my PC no matter what i do

nobodY TOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEit's fish tank I'll pm you an invite if you want
yes invite me

can i get a already built version of this because it simply refuses to on my PC no matter what i do
I don't believe I can do that :( the only resource that allows me to package the program into a binary is commercial, and the trial version only lets you run the program for a limited amount of time before having it shut itself down. I could, however, assist you in running the program, if you'd like. but before anything, check the README, if you haven't yet

I don't believe I can do that :( the only resource that allows me to package the program into a binary is commercial, and the trial version only lets you run the program for a limited amount of time before having it shut itself down. I could, however, assist you in running the program, if you'd like. but before anything, check the README, if you haven't yet

damn

the exact problem i'm having is that it refuses to do a rebuild with the newly downloaded packages

it keeps failing with a build error, then

(i had to constantly jam ctrl and a key to make it stop so i could screencap that)

do you know how to fix this?

alright, the problem seems to be that node-opus, an optional dependency, is causing trouble for you. since it's not mandatory to have it to run the program, instead of running "npm install", (the command that is inside download_packages.bat,) you can change the command inside download_packages.bat to:
Code: [Select]
@echo off
npm --no-optional install

and then execute the .bat script after you save it

tell me if it works alright

tell me if it works alright

hey it worked!!

thanks!

question: how long does it take until it'll actually chat?

it keeps failing with a build error, then

fyi this is probably one of two things:
you don't have python 2 installed (and it does have to be python 2, python 3 won't work)
or you don't have visual studio 2015+ installed

python 2 is an easy fix, and VS 2015 community edition is free

fyi this is probably one of two things:
you don't have python 2 installed (and it does have to be python 2, python 3 won't work)
or you don't have visual studio 2015+ installed

python 2 is an easy fix, and VS 2015 community edition is free

already had python 2, and i installed the following in order:
visual c++ 2010 express
win sdk 7.1 (had to do some regediting because 4.6.1 was counted as "prerelease version")
vs 2010 sp1
visual c++ 2010 sp1 compiler update for the windows sdk 7.1

then i did
Code: [Select]
npm config set msvs_version 2010 --globalchanged the bat like androfox showed and it worked

edit: another question, how do i prevent links from being posted (if they can)?

question: how long does it take until it'll actually chat?
it usually starts saying rather original things after 100 lines or so of chat, but at the start he'll mostly repeat what you say. also, if he is not talking at all, make sure you've configured your replyrate option correctly

edit: another question, how do i prevent links from being posted (if they can)?
I believe you can do this by blacklisting "http", but this will only prevent them from learning new sentences that contain links. sentences already known will not be removed and will continue to be used

changed the bat like androfox showed and it worked
well...
that works, but it's got nothing to do with everything else you did. it actually invalidates all the other stuff, because you are just opting to not install it in the first place

I don't even know what libopus is
apparently it's an audio codec? really makes me wonder what library here has a dependency, optional or not, for node bindings to an audio decoder
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:02:18 PM by Foxscotch »

I believe he's correct

those are only required for installing the optional packages

we are barely recovering from the markopocalypse in the fish tank

apparently it's an audio codec? really makes me wonder what library here has a dependency, optional or not, for node bindings to an audio decoder
oh yeah, discord has voice chat, the api supports that

we are barely recovering from the markopocalypse in the fish tank
here are some highlights
(mark is asrielborg and ass is a bot developed by Steve5451²)