Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2453320 times)

loading times seem way better now

ty valve

so
loving
lovey
MANNDARIN TOO? HOT DIGGITY DAMN, THIS IS loveY.
I HAVE FINALLY REACHED NIRVANA.

Guys I got featured on NISLT. I'm '\WGS/ Some Dirty Hippie.'
https://youtu.be/GPwr7N-ACco?t=49s

Oh boy I never thought I would see Team Fortress : Invasion.

Anyone want to play MvM UberUpgrades? If you don't know what that is, it's pretty much upgrades but totally freeform. You can upgrade your self, your weapons, and even get special tech (melee can spawn firebolts/fire spell) that uses power. There's barely any limits too.

IP is here: steam://connect/207.173.67.28:27016

Paste into your address bar.

EDIT: Huge warning: Just because you have unlimited upgrades does NOT mean this will be easy. There are severely overpowered robots that will run you down within seconds.

Holy loving stuff.

Gullywash match tonight, we were tied. I solo back-capped with 3 seconds left to win the game. Most intense stuff ever.

i think scout are becoming op, it seems like im dying to them at longer distances more than usual

generally you've gotta stick to close quarters with those guys

its harder on something like upward but that's just a way of balance

Scout is a direct counter to Pyro

Sniper's dead

RIP

Forever

NEW CLASS HYPE

ugh finally

can't complain though

ugh finally

can't complain though
That's what Facepunch is for, they do all their complaining for you!

It's nice to see a teaser (a teaser that should've popped like a month after the last comic released), but can't say I'm all too hyped after such a delay.

Maybe all the enthusiasm can be saved for the very final issue.
Even so, it's even harder to get enthused for the final issue if they are adding on an extra issue while taking as long as they already have. At this point, I'd rather they finish the story sooner than later with the original plan of having the sixth issue be the last. You can only keep up the intrigue for so long, you know.
Can't say I was expecting them to actually post a teaser. It almost makes them look like they care.
Don't worry, if this comic eventually comes out, the next one will take at least a year
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:20:34 AM by Masterlegodude »