Author Topic: Hunger Games Forum Roleplay (9 TRIBUTES REMAIN)  (Read 15733 times)

I hear the cannon go off, signaling Fracture's death.
I try desperately to find water... a lake!

I spot a shortsword nearby and run to it, picking it up. "This is what I've trained for..." I say in my head. I turn toward Lancelot (name?) and chuckle raising the sword, spinning it around.

I spot someone at the cornucopia, spinning a sword, and another, totally oblivious to what's going to happen to him. A fight ensues.

I gently block the sword with my club, kicking his hand as he loses grip if the sword. 

I pause.

We'd survive together.  (Whispered so cameras can't hear)  I can get us both out.

Gender: Female.    AAnnnddd I'm a career so a little bit hard to do that lol.

"Oh really? And how do you plan to do that?"

I'm a career too, excuse me. I can wield a club like no other.

And before you say "NOT DISTRICT 1 2 or 4 liar!"  I am in a similar position as thresh was. 

Back to rp:  pfft.  I can see you want to die alone in here, so I won't let you in on the plan. 

I'm ready defensively to counter anything if she attacks.

I draw back my bow, aiming carefully at the one with the club.
I let my arrow loose.

After that, I flee from the tree, due to the fear that one of the careers may find me.

The arrow catches me in the calf.  My adrenaline kicks in.  I grab some medicine from my cornucopia stash and heal up the wound before the girl knows what's happened.

I'm going after that richard.  I'm not gonna kill you, you've done nothing to hurt me yet, and you don't deserve to die.  Lay a hand on me though, and you will be meat for the club.  If you want to come with, I could use someone to keep an eye on me.

Your call.

"Yeah sure, let's just be quick with this." I go through bags at the cornucopia and get vital supplies. I toss a bag over to the boy.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:56:09 AM by Mikoyan »

We chase after the arrow.  I catch an easy trail since he was moving so fast.  We pursue, watching for anything suspicious

I scramble up another tree, hoping they won't find me.
I see them running past my tree.
They look around it, even up into it. I can't move a muscle.
They run off to keep looking.
That was too close, I think.

We didn't run past you liar!

I was watching for you! 

We didn't run past you liar!

I was watching for you! 
you still managed to miss me
so
yeah

The forest catches on fire and there is a bing banging sound.  It is a meteor!  It is near Gojira, it hits the ground and it freezes.  Sadly, the ground turns into ice and everything is slippery.

The forest catches on fire and there is a bing banging sound.  It is a meteor!  It is near Gojira, it hits the ground and it freezes.  Sadly, the ground turns into ice and everything is slippery.
It's a good thing it gets icy a lot in winter in District 12, isn't it?