Author Topic: >>The American Thread<<  (Read 11476 times)

We all know China is the most powerful country in the world

We all know China is the most powerful country in the world

T-t-tomorrow's the F-f-Fourth of July. I'm gonna g-g-go down to G-gr-grant Park tomorrow.

My city is doing its fireworks today, I'm taking my girl for a nice American picnic and then we're heading to a park overlooking the river where we hung out a lot when we first started dating to watch fireworks. Then tomorrow I'm going out to the gun range. Then the next day I'm watching some dirt-track car racing. Then the next day I'm going to a fireworks store on the Missouri/Iowa border to cash in on all the deals that come right after the 4th.

My city is doing its fireworks today
Wh-what the f-f-forget g-gay stuff is th-th-this

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Basically my city is older and it sits right next to a very new posh and rich city. So naturally when it comes to dates that holidays get celebrated the new posh city gets the actual date and we get a day before or a day after.

Basically my city is older and it sits right next to a very new posh and rich city. So naturally when it comes to dates that holidays get celebrated the new posh city gets the actual date and we get a day before or a day after.
th-that's g-g-g-gay.

I am an immigrant, but i love the ideas that America was built upon. Happy fourth of july.

Ill just put this here before any more flamewars erupt

Big Macs, trucks, beer, and eagles.
forget yea, 'murica