Author Topic: JSPC  (Read 4886 times)

Can you come up with a more intelligent way to argue than than swearing and name-calling?
Uhh, yeah? It was in the second part of my post, or did you just see me swear a lot (three times, not even that many) and see an opportunity to create something out of nothing and berate me? Get out.

see an opportunity to create something out of nothing and berate me?
^ This is exactly what you are doing with JSPC.

noedit: With xbox 360 fan*

if you are not american why are you getting involved with american politics 
I'm British and i came to America last year. when i was in London i actually was worried about American politics and what was happening with Dennis Rodman's Pal and everything happening in Syria. don't tell me i shouldn't be involved with American politics this isn't Antarctica this is the whole world. 

Everyone should be worried about American politics because there will almost always be an international impact. But that's not really relevant.

If America sneezes than everyone is affected basically.

I think OP just has a stick in his ass. No need for a loving drama.

Elecro, you do know that the drama has been long over right?

Elecro, you do know that the drama has been long over right?

this is why i think you should be able to lock dramas.

this is why i think you should be able to lock dramas.
So people who don't read won't talk about something resolved? I agree

So people who don't read won't talk about something resolved? I agree

I don't like looking through 5 loving pages to find out what the hell is going on. With that logic I should read an entire 30 page drama.

You could look at the last page and see whats being talked about..

I don't like looking through 5 loving pages to find out what the hell is going on. With that logic I should read an entire 30 page drama.
you could look a post or two directly above you see that there's nothing relevant going on anymore

oh so they just copied ET? k then.
The slitheen family idea is actually pretty original, I suggest you watch the episode. Only their appearance is similar, I guess.

The slitheen family idea is actually pretty original, I suggest you watch the episode. Only their appearance is similar, I guess.

I have watched the episode though; really long ago.