Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 722277 times)

I heard 07 RS is being decided on.

I SWEAR TO CHRIST THEY BETTER LET PEOPLE WHO PLAYED IN 07 PLAY THAT FOR FREE

Actually no, I'd pay to have my current stats back in 07.

EDIT: Just read it. What a load of gold-digging bullstuff. $15 a month to play what they threw out and ONLY members can vote? What a load of crap, Jagex. I hope this goes through, I'd pay normal membership fees to have it back.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:29:06 PM by Name is Unavailable »

I play RS EOC, and can somebody give me an updated tutorial on how to train in ranged?

Why wouldn't you want an official old school server?
I didn't say that.

CMON brotherS LET'S GET 750k VOTES

EDIT: Just read it. What a load of gold-digging bullstuff. $15 a month to play what they threw out and ONLY members can vote? What a load of crap, Jagex. I hope this goes through, I'd pay normal membership fees to have it back.

I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed have enough votes to be free

I haven't played RS in almost a year, but I heard about the new combat update(awhile ago). What do you guys think about it? Did they change the effect of armor? I have a full Mithril set and a Black armor set I believe.

And do Katerezi, Hunteroine, and everyone else still play?

I haven't played RS in almost a year, but I heard about the new combat update(awhile ago). What do you guys think about it? Did they change the effect of armor? I have a full Mithril set and a Black armor set I believe.
They completely changed the way all armor and weapons look, added dual-wielding (including crossbows), Evolution of Combat [EoC] changed the whole combat system to reflect a World of Warcraft combat-style, and you now have up to 9900hp instead of just 99.

And do Katerezi, Hunteroine, and everyone else still play?
*Katasketti.

I just back to playing Runescape again like 2-3 weeks ago.

EoC makes combat a LOT easier, that's for sure. But they removed special attacks :(

Honestly, I was really skeptical of EoC at first, but I guess now it's an ok improvement.

They completely changed the way all armor and weapons look NOOOOO! D:

added dual-wielding (including crossbows) Eh, i'm a bit skeptical on this.

Evolution of Combat [EoC] changed the whole combat system to reflect a World of Warcraft combat-style I hate WoW, but I'll wait 'till I actually try it in-game

and you now have up to 9900hp instead of just 99. I have level 22-25 Constitution, so I would have 2200-2500? Im okay with this
*Katasketti. I liked Katarezi better :(

I just back to playing Runescape again like 2-3 weeks ago. Oh okay, so you just, just got back.

EoC makes combat a LOT easier, that's for sure. Okay, now this update is starting to sound gr-

But they removed special attacks :( x2

Honestly, I was really skeptical of EoC at first, but I guess now it's an ok improvement. Okay, ima try it out for sure.

Yeah everyone has their own opinions for EoC. You should try it out first so you have a proper judgment for yourself. :P

EoC needs a lot of tweaking, there aren't enough skills to keep your damage going, especially at lower levels, which wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't made the auto-attacks so god-damn inaccurate.
It's fine when you're level 70 attack, strength and a member because then you have a stuffload of skills to use constantly, but I logged onto a level 20 att/str account, kitted him out and was overwhelmed with a whopping TWO skills that I could use, what they've managed to achieve is making later levels much much faster and less irritating to grind for but made the earlier levels a real chore to get.

Removing membership restrictions on basic combat abilities and increasing the accuracy of auto-attack a little bit would probably make it a lot less unbearable to play at lower levels

EOC is good for short term fighting or large monster fighting, but it's stuff for grinding. Also, since everyone will be new in rs07, we should get together to get gear. All gear is going to be rare and valuable until a year or so passes.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:23:44 PM by fred da kiko »

So basically, f2p/lowlevel players have are having harder times than before? Thanks, Jagex.

So basically, f2p/lowlevel players have are having harder times than before? Thanks, Jagex.
On higher levels it is okay.
I can confirm this as a medium leveled F2P player. :)

You don't grind before lvl 50, and if you do you're playing the game wrong. Unless you've gotten to rock crabs or yaks, there isn't really something you can efficiently grind without getting torn to bits.