Author Topic: Deadly Premonition  (Read 881 times)

You play as an FBI agent sent to a small town on the Canadian border called "Greenvale" to investigate a strange murder. A local woman has been found tied to a tree with her stomach cut open and an upside-down peace sign carved/pressed into her hand.

While on your way there a strange man in a raincoat with glowing eyes holding an axe jumps in front of your car and causes you to spin out and crash. Now you are struggling to find a way out of this strange maze-like area, where you come in contact with strange zombified humanoids. After fighting your way out, you meet up with the local sheriff and your investigation begins.

The game has it's stuffty/funny moments with the dialog and animations, but it's still a pretty good game for $20.

I'm a lazy bitch.....

Doesn't look to great.

Doesn't look to great.

It's really not, but it's still awesome considering how over the top and goofy it is. This is almost like what would happen if Ed Wood designed a video game after watching a marathon of Twin Peaks.

lol that's...

something words cannot describe.
The sandwich is actually really good

yes i was crazy enough to waste my time to make one in real life and eat it :>

Lies, I'm going to end up killing myself by falling for that and making my own.

Lies, I'm going to end up killing myself by falling for that and making my own.
Not lies, I know of other people who have played this game and made the sandwich too. It's just turkey, strawberry jam, and cornflakes on bread. It's really good.