Author Topic: Walt Disney is a key player in the Illuminati!  (Read 5832 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8JIrLdgB4&list=PLyZno7QSXRkNbIf08CD-fJL1C_TouAEsw

jesus

its so funny how the scary music is mixed with the handicapped expressions of the cartoon but either way it makes you think

oh stuff

goofy's skateboard

...damn

i'm pretty sure it's all fake
but you're right, it does sorta make you think

Oh god, my necklace is a triangle with a circle in it.

Oh god, my necklace is a triangle with a circle in it.
illuminati in the forum confirmed

What I don't get is; how is it Walt Disney? He's been dead for years before that TV Show even aired. (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

Plus; the thing I hate is that people will worry their ENTIRE lives over the anti-christ coming back to get them, like out of all the time periods it could've happened in, it would happen when they're alive.
There's no point in worrying and being scared over the "Illuminati", but people are too naive to understand that.

They also don't understand that the Bible was written by men, not Jesus or God. If they want to believe in God, believe in him and not some book that people wrote. (In other words, you can believe in God and not be religious)

What I don't get is; how is it Walt Disney? He's been dead for years before that TV Show even aired. (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

its a joke

Aaaaand now I have that freaking theme song stuck in my head. Thanks OP. :c

it's the mickey mouse clubhouse! come inside it's fun inside...

They also don't understand that the Bible was written by men, not Jesus or God. If they want to believe in God, believe in him and not some book that people wrote. (In other words, you can believe in God and not be religious)

You got some of that right and some of it wrong.
The Bible is divinely inspired, that is, God spoke to the writers to write what he wanted to be put in the bible (which is why the other "missing books of the bible" are not included with the main text, they're man-made and probably highly conflicting). This is especially evident in Revelation, where John repeatedly states that "the great angel spoke to me and said,".

I'm going to stick a bunch of meaningless illuminati crap in my works just to freak people out :cookieMonster:
"oh crap son the pyramid in the last level of salvador dulcedo is full of eyes and triangles aaaaa"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:22:50 PM by Alteration »

TRIANGLES

WE'RE GONNA DIE

it's a loving kid's show, who the forget cares if there is magic to make a clubhouse appear or who the forget cares that a bolt is triangular. you all are paranoid.

it's a loving kid's show, who the forget cares if there is magic to make a clubhouse appear or who the forget cares that a bolt is triangular. you all are paranoid.

Watch out guys, Elecro is here and he knows the word "forget"!!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys realize I wasn't stressed when I wrote that, just confused.

Watch out guys, Elecro is here and he knows the word "forget"!!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys realize I wasn't stressed when I wrote that, just confused.

i only phrased it like that because people are morons for believing this stuff

SO EDGY!

did I say that right?