Author Topic: [VIODESTRUCTO] Minecraft PVP Server  (Read 11665 times)

Maybe Ill change it the next time minecraft updates

Change the map and ill propably start playing as jorgurs went down, i can get around 4-5 people with me

I like the map, or at least the area I appear to have unwittingly inhabited because of joining a faction.

Not bothered if you change it though; I'd love to start up a new faction properly on an island somewhere, so a map with a bunch of easy-access islands would be nice :)

Change the map and ill propably start playing as jorgurs went down, i can get around 4-5 people with me
okay,  I put up a poll http://viodestructo.com/ whoever wants a new map vote yes.

Good night sweet prince
Valen if we change map atleast give me the invents of stacks of stone this took to make :c

the votes are tied :C

Does that chest protection mod mean you can't raid?

Does that chest protection mod mean you can't raid?
we don't have that anymore, just haven't updated the op.

well the votes are 9 to 7 in favor of new map. I will make the final decision soon.

I have decided not to change the map.

I have decided not to change the map.
Your kidding right? i burnt all my diamonds because i though i wouldnt need them any more.

Your kidding right? i burnt all my diamonds because i though i wouldnt need them any more.
That was not smart o:

wtf why
You lose everything on a map change anyway.