Author Topic: If you could extinguish any animal in the world, which one would it be?  (Read 2318 times)

without sounding too edge-core i would say humans, because i think that every other form of life or natural phenomenon on this planet is literally too beautiful for us to have the potential to destroy

without sounding too edge-core i would say humans, because i think that every other form of life or natural phenomenon on this planet is literally too beautiful for us to have the potential to destroy
i dunno what about voles

unless i get a picture of you mackin on a vole i can't believe your claim

ok but consider this; wasps

i dunno what about voles

unless i get a picture of you mackin on a vole i can't believe your claim
bruh real life if i see a vole im lettin his ass moonwalk aruond n stuff i just googled & they look so adorable as hella

ok but consider this; wasps
forget em
wasps are the single plot hole in the story of life
of course maybe they provide some sort of thing to another species that would eventually be beneficial to the food chain in some way

Mosquitoes.  They fill literally no ecological role in the biosphere - no animal would suffer were we to remove mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes.  They fill literally no ecological role in the biosphere - no animal would suffer were we to remove mosquitoes.
food source

Mosquitoes.  They fill literally no ecological role in the biosphere - no animal would suffer were we to remove mosquitoes.
Lovebugs will. Heck, lovebugs were MADE to kill off Mosquitoes at the small cost of getting stuck ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE. But yeah, they feed on Mosquito eggs.

Lovebugs are loving annoying too

If I may, though, considering we are still finding new species of bugs that lives off of mosquitoes? It's far-fetched, I know, but not an impossibility. And if that species were to die out, there could be a chain reaction (although once again unlikely).

I just don't like to leave out even slight possibilities. ;)

So whose going to be around to enjoy such beauty when in the end the sun will go super nova and consume that planet you tried so hard to save.

Piranhas or those snakes from the Amazon because I'm paranoid that they're gonna come kill me in my sleep