Author Topic: Poiyut has apparently hacked TomTheGeek's everything  (Read 68496 times)

Tom got his email back.

<3

Yes. Turns out it was the password was the same on gmail. Everything is good.

Thats good, so... what now? Do we carry on with our pathetic lives or is something else about to explode into our faces?
You need to get out.

Great, all the hype to go against Poiuyt died to a bunch of handicaps wanting baked goods :(

Real shame I was going to order a stuff ton of pizzas behind a proxy to his door if we got his address.

Real shame I was going to order a stuff ton of pizzas behind a proxy to his door if we got his address.
ahaha

Great, all the hype to go against Poiuyt died to a bunch of handicaps wanting baked goods :(

sorry

Sooo I wake up and read this
Pretty much the last 20 pages have been people restating what has already been said

"TOM DID NOT USE A SCRIPT"
"I HAVE HIS EMAIL"
"WOW THIS GUYS AN ASS"
"GUYS HE DIDNT SCRIPT ANYTHING TO GET HIS PASSWORD"
"I HAVE HIS EMAIL GUYS, NOT SURE IF ITS HIS THOUGH"
"WOW THIS DUDE SUCKS"

Pretty much the last 20 pages have been people restating what has already been said
Have you never read a drama topic before?

Sooo I wake up and read this

"TOM DID NOT USE A SCRIPT"
"I HAVE HIS EMAIL"
"WOW THIS GUYS AN ASS"
"GUYS HE DIDNT SCRIPT ANYTHING TO GET HIS PASSWORD"
"I HAVE HIS EMAIL GUYS, NOT SURE IF ITS HIS THOUGH"
"WOW THIS DUDE SUCKS"

I still don't know what to do with the e-mail that isn't really his.

tyuiop3@hotmail.com

just sign it up with a bunch of research and forget about it

inb4 spreadsplague keeps bringing up the email

Eh, I say we all slap on some "poiyt is a script kiddie" avatars and call it a day.

Eh, I say we all slap on some "poiyt is a script kiddie" avatars and call it a day.
But that would violate my commitment to wear this avatar for the rest of my life.

inb4 spreadsplague keeps bringing up the email

Hey guys did I mention I got an email?

I don't think I mentioned that yet.