Poll

okay fuck that freek vs nonnel bullshit who bumped this thread

freek
nonnel
somebody gay probably x D
Eh I 'T Does nt Really Matter Know Does It ? ? !

Author Topic: Post Users You Like (uh)  (Read 31166 times)

add me to the poll im running for prez

vote freek 2016
frick off kid bernie sanders is the real brother option

sorry that making fun of maxx rustled you so much

i swear to god if you start more than a 2 page flamewar in my thread i will cut

i swear to god if you start more than a 2 page flamewar in my thread i will cut
hey man getting consistently stuff on by some guy you've never talked to and/or don't know at all for no real reason isn't fun.

hey man getting consistently stuff on by some guy you've never talked to and/or don't know at all for no real reason isn't fun.
hey man getting your thread which was originally never about either of these people derailed isn't fun

If it was only that post, I wouldn't be bothered with you (you even went ahead and explained that I was wrong for getting angry after which).

What I dislike about you is the rest of your posting history. Your cheap, unfunny jokes, poor arguments and just general combative attitude has annoyed me for so long, and that's why I'm constantly dumping on you now. You wouldn't even be that bad a user if you could just stop trying to dive into every loving argument and conversation as if your opinion is the most important. Hell, I think there's been times users have asked for serious help (such as computer problems) and you've outright just made stupid jokes without even trying to lend them assistance. Why do you have to post "gag images" in the Real Life Images topic?

It's ridiculous, not funny.

If it was only that post, I wouldn't be bothered with you (you even went ahead and explained that I was wrong for getting angry after which).

What I dislike about you is the rest of your posting history. Your cheap, unfunny jokes, poor arguments and just general combative attitude has annoyed me for so long, and that's why I'm constantly dumping on you now. You wouldn't even be that bad a user if you could just stop trying to dive into every loving argument and conversation as if your opinion is the most important. Hell, I think there's been times users have asked for serious help (such as computer problems) and you've outright just made stupid jokes without even trying to lend them assistance. Why do you have to post "gag images" in the Real Life Images topic?

this is a pretty good summary

okay I'll address this and then be done to not further derail the topic:

What I dislike about you is the rest of your posting history. Your cheap, unfunny jokes, poor arguments and just general combative attitude has annoyed me for so long, and that's why I'm constantly dumping on you now. (Not a legitimate reason to be an starfish. You don't like my posts, I'm sure that you can get over it.) You wouldn't even be that bad a user if you could just stop trying to dive into every loving argument and conversation as if your opinion is the most important. (I post in controversial topics to portray my opinion. I never imply that mine is important or even that anyone should care. That's some serious tunnel vision.) Hell, I think there's been times users have asked for serious help (such as computer problems) and you've outright just made stupid jokes without even trying to lend them assistance. (I doubt that I've done this, but if I have, I would bet I haven't done it in months.)Why do you have to post "gag images" in the Real Life Images topic? (I was asked to stop once and have never carried on after that.)

It's ridiculous, not funny. So that's why it's alright to target someone?
this is a pretty good summary
Again, never seen or talked to you prior to today. I presume you're posting this because I called out on your stuffty image spam thread.

After this just take this "argument" to pm. It's not big enough drama to actually hold enough weight to derail the topic.

okay I'll address this and then be done to not further derail the topic:
Again, never seen or talked to you prior to today. I presume you're posting this because I called out on your stuffty image spam thread.

After this just take this "argument" to pm. It's not big enough drama to actually hold enough weight to derail the topic.
no it's because you're a complete loving friend and i'm agreeing with him, you didn't call out anything you just tried to start stuff

the legend strikes back
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:49:17 AM by Eon »

aka 'only im allowed to be mean to people'

List is too long and stresses me out because I forget people every time...but here goes I guess

Lego lad
Frequency
Surburb*
Maxwell
Electrk*
Hodot
Georges
BluetoothBoy
Clownfish
McJob
Nickpb
Trinick
neonfallout
Freek
Swholli
Apak
Tezuni
mod-man
sir dooble
Swollow
Pie Crust
Bisjac
Champion*
Ravencroft
Doughboy
Eclipse5062 (doesn't have forum account)
Filipe
e-maxx
Zloff
Rally
Caution
Kalphiter*
morningstar
Willco2
Tetris
Camel
Derontchi

*said user doesn't appear to post anymore for x reason

Electrk*
Last I heard from him he's at college and decided to stay off the BLF for the time being. He was a loving cool dude.