Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60572 times)

i think this whole "executive order" was a really silly and unprofessional thing on badspot's part. so what if lord tony has an obsessive anger towards bronies? bronies have an obsessive love for posting pictures, using avatars, and acting like their pony counterparts. it's two opposite views so why is only one being punished? bronies aren't so nice themselves towards lord tony and anyone else foreign that enters their lair of sparkles and cupcakes. the mlp thread is one of the most viewed and commented on the forums, i'd be mad too if i really cared enough to share my beliefs towards them.

why are people arguing against badspot like it'll change anything?

why are people arguing against badspot like it'll change anything?
are we not allowed to voice our opinions? that's the whole point of a forum.

are we not allowed to voice our opinions? that's the whole point of a forum.
no it's not.

it's not a democracy.

no it's not.

it's not a democracy.
blablabla

users can change the outcome of anything.

no it's not.

it's not a democracy.
who the hell cares. holding your opinion to yourself is the stupidest thing you can do, whether it changes things or not.

blablabla

what are you going to do, write an angry letter? sign a petition?

this isn't a country, it's a forum. change doesn't happen unless an administrator allows it.

who the hell cares. holding your opinion to yourself is the stupidest thing you can do, whether it changes things or not.
whatever.

opinions are for righteous chumps.

bronies have an obsessive love for posting pictures, using avatars, and acting like their pony counterparts.  bronies aren't so nice themselves towards lord tony and anyone else foreign that enters their lair of sparkles and cupcakes.

I don't quite know about that.

opinions are for righteous chumps.
that's an opinion.

blablabla

No they can't. The user's experiences and power for that matter revolves around the admin's decisions. The only power you have on this forum is the ability to leave, which I doubt would force Badspot to change any rules or, "Executive Orders" unless Badspot secretly lurks in drama and is just as addicted to this forum as any other user. Which I doubt because he's probably too busy killing terrain for the next update  :cookieMonster:

No they can't. The user's experiences and power for that matter revolves around the admin's decisions. The only power you have on this forum is the ability to leave, which I doubt would force Badspot to change any rules or, "Executive Orders" unless Badspot secretly lurks in drama and is just as addicted to this forum as any other user. Which I doubt because he's probably too busy killing terrain for the next update  :cookieMonster:
opinions can change a lot of things if they're strong and provide some facts.

blablabla

No they can't

This isn't a democracy, what badspot says goes. If you don't like that, then you can go find another forum

Dammit seventh you took the words right out of my mouth