Author Topic: Pewdipie - Actually hacking blockland  (Read 8009 times)

SkyEye (A never-released fully torquescript mod by Nexus that is literally a player radar) is still fully functional.
shhh I know theres alternatives that still work but don't confuse them

He's completely within his rights to do this, it's a simple change of the client, something that runs on HIS COMPUTER.

He's completely within his rights to do this, it's a simple change of the client, something that runs on HIS COMPUTER.
Yes but it is frown apon and is bannable.

Are you smoking something?

Hacks are for literal losers

It ruins the game for others, dumbass.

That's like saying there's nothing wrong with murder because he's using HIS KNIFE.

SkyEye (A never-released fully torquescript mod by Nexus that is literally a player radar) is still fully functional.
Pretty sure skyeye was an april fools joke or something, though the ability of the client to get that information is still there

you cant hack blockland
lol i remember 2 years ago everyone would say "blockland can't be hacked, OP is an idiot"

takes one thing to prove a bunch of noobs wrong. and i want this to get fixed, it's stupid.

Why do people still have dial up in 2014
Do you live in africa or what
FYI, when I went to Africa there was WiFi at lots of places (and I went to Africa's poorest country)

FYI, when I went to Africa there was WiFi at lots of places (and I went to Africa's poorest country)

Wifi can have a dial-up speed.

lol i remember 2 years ago everyone would say "blockland can't be hacked, OP is an idiot"
takes one thing to prove a bunch of noobs wrong. and i want this to get fixed, it's stupid.
it was more of a deterrent than anything, on the assumption no one would actually be enough of a loser to do it

I really doubt that, dial-up download speeds are 56kbps.

I really doubt that, dial-up download speeds are 56kbps.

Your very uninformed, dial-up speed is often given to broadband users when a data cap is met, so again, get your stuff straight and don't post incorrect information, it's very annoying for people like me.

You're an idiot.
I wasn't even talking about the speed, I was talking about wifi.
Time to come off the internet, kid.

You're an idiot.
I wasn't even talking about the speed, I was talking about wifi.
Time to come off the internet, kid.

In that case, how does the numerity of wifi hotspots equal the demise of dial-up?
That's not very logical.

Time to get off the internet, moron.