Author Topic: The Minions Movie Is Number One In The World ! - MINION MEME QUOTES Riddler  (Read 32383 times)

what's loving weird is how there are actually images

the weirdest thing is that you looked it up

how is this weird
billions upon billions of people use the internet, are you really trying to say that nobody in those billions would find a minion attractive or make a picture as some sick joke?

ipquarx ur weird!!!
people find the chestburster scene from aliens attractive
it really is not that far fetched at all rofl

how is this weird
billions upon billions of people use the internet, are you really trying to say that nobody in those billions would find a minion attractive or make a picture as some sick joke?
i agree with the general point here but saying billions upon billions is a stretch. only bout 3 billion people have 'internet connection' and way less would be able to do something like that. like add up the people who don't use their internet or it's so bad that it's useless and it isn't 'billions upon billions'

also it's very clear that search was limited to english speakers so... yeah way, way less.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:32:06 PM by Kimon² »

also it's very clear that search was limited to english speakers so... yeah way, way less.
rule34 most definitely contains non-english art, anyone can upload anyone elses art
so that point is kinda meh.

Still, the sheer number of people on the internet means that if there is someone out there, even one person who special interestizes it, there will almost certainly be art of it somewhere.

Still, the sheer number of people on the internet means that if there is someone out there, even one person who special interestizes it, there will almost certainly be art of it somewhere.
i know this, because i've seen it with my own eyes

i really hope this only lasts a few months or so

i really hope this only lasts a few months or so
the spark of rage is the only thing that'll keep this thing alive.

so stop feeding it and it'll go quietly into the night.

Just like the Sega Saturn.