Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]  (Read 34422 times)

Welcome to the official forum topic for Zix's Randomizer DM!

-What is it?
Zix's Randomizer DM is a server where up to 32 players can participate in a deathmatch against eachother. At the beginning of the deathmatch, unlike other existing deathmatches, players are assigned random weapons from the given categories: OP, USEFUL, UTILITY, and MELEE. It is up to the player to adjust to the loadout he was given in order to win the game.

-How do I join the server?
You can join by clicking the server status at the bottom of the topic!

-How can I apply for admin?
Currently, you can't. The server is not in need of any more admins at this time.

-I have a suggestion for the server. How do I tell Zix my idea?
You can contact Zix, Wrapperup, or Wakuf by using the steam links on the server's website, unmei.us.

-Images!

-Credits
The map was originally built by D3ath, and was modified by Nickel and Zix. The idea for the randomizer was from Nickel as well.

What are you waiting for? Come join us on the server to have some fun!

Hello, I would like to inform players that we are now running Server Donations, this will allow us to host on the suporior VPS hosting that we have used before. For now, we will use CBM Hosting.

I will be debating with the admins on whether or not to add possible donation perks to players who donate. They will not be game changing or ruin any other player's experiences with the server.

That being said, donating to the server will help provide us with quality hosting, multiple servers, and other things. We are asking for donations, but are not demanding them. Please donate to help support our server. Thank you for reading this.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:24:05 PM by Zix »

didnt arma work on this too, i was involved in the original project, cool to see its up once again

I wasn't able to see your steam message, i'll be on to moderate tommorow. glad to see you back

Damn, I loved this serv, glad to see its back up.

Did you remove the loving annoying ass vignette?

Hopping on now. Welcome back.

would be better if you actually made a map.

also unknown lolzar has been using wallhack.

would be better if you actually made a map.

also unknown lolzar has been using wallhack.

Do you have any proof of this? Yes i know finding proof of someone wallhacking can be hard, but at least try to back it up. Honestly, I could literally do the same thing and say "also Ravencroft has been using wallhack." Hes probably using the transparent feather nodes on a hat to see people through bricks, someone has made a supposed fix for that. It just turns those nodes to be opaque.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:38:04 AM by Jonathant1 »