Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7734574 times)

So, on the subject of this badly done and broken add-on, I've made an implementation of the GrEmB parsing system which is completely client-sided. When you see a message containing something such as, for example, "[] (/hellothere)" without the space (I typed it with a space here in case you're viewing this with GrEmB) in chat and the file base/emotes/hellothere.png exists, it will display that in chat instead of the "emote code".

Here's that system: http://localhostr.com/file/V46mpEp/Client_ChatEmotes.zip

I'm working on a pack of all the emotes from /r/mylittlepony, current progress:

Going to be one fun episode
Two*
There are two episodes one after another.

A note: If you added emotes to the base/emotes folder while Blockland is open, you need to either restart Blockland or type setModPaths(getModPaths()); in console to use the new emotes.

Also, I finished all the emotes in the 'b' table of /r/mylittlepony.

so you just need to add emotes to your folder and you'll be able to use them just like that?

that's a neat system you got there.

Finished the 'a' table.

PINKIE PIE PIXEL ART, PLEASE!
I can't find a suitable pixel for pinkie,

If you can find one, i'll defently do it, :D

Those emotes would be cool if there-
oh nevermind.
 :cookieMonster:

So loving tired.

And there was no new episode yesterday so me sad.

So loving tired.

And there was no new episode yesterday so me sad.
two episodes next week make up for it
then summer then more season

two episodes next week make up for it
then summer then more season

I'm wondering. If they didn't get the other 13 greenlit in time, perhaps we'll get the first 13 in summer and the other 13 in Spring 2013?
I really hope they got all 26 and it begins in the fall though.

I'm excited, this is going to be my first season finale i'm watching with everyone else.
:>

So, on the subject of this badly done and broken add-on, I've made an implementation of the GrEmB parsing system which is completely client-sided. When you see a message containing something such as, for example, "[] (/hellothere)" without the space (I typed it with a space here in case you're viewing this with GrEmB) in chat and the file base/emotes/hellothere.png exists, it will display that in chat instead of the "emote code".

Here's that system: http://localhostr.com/file/V46mpEp/Client_ChatEmotes.zip

I'm working on a pack of all the emotes from /r/mylittlepony, current progress:

use above the images, good luck.