Poll

How should the Background be

One color adjustable sliders
Pick a Screenshot
Both

Author Topic: BlockOS - Beta Release 2 is out - App Store is added  (Read 3442 times)

Can we have the blockland options on the desktop to? Also I changed resolutions and now I don't have the start button :\

Yeah I can only have one resolution without me not being able to have the bottom bar. The escape menu should bring you to the main OS thing without leaving the server or a keybind?

Also it seems that it disabled all my addons?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:34:25 AM by Crown2 »

Oh my
 :cookieMonster:= :panda:
Or cheese6 is BrianSmith
anyways looks alright

Reminds me of RTB 1.045's menu.

They are the same person. I know this for a fact.
Your facts are wrong boy
look under the extrude tab.

Your facts are wrong boy
look under the extrude tab.
So will you fix the things I said?
Can we have the blockland options on the desktop to? Also I changed resolutions and now I don't have the start button :\

Yeah I can only have one resolution without me not being able to have the bottom bar. The escape menu should bring you to the main OS thing without leaving the server or a keybind?

Also it seems that it disabled all my addons?

Can we have the blockland options on the desktop to? Also I changed resolutions and now I don't have the start button :\ WHAT RESOLUTION GOD DAMNSI

Yeah I can only have one resolution without me not being able to have the bottom bar. The escape menu should bring you to the main OS thing without leaving the server or a keybind? What resolution lol

Also it seems that it disabled all my addons? No idea what happened there - this go's no where there
It seems like the GUI doesn't work on some resolutions. Mind telling me which ones?

So what, you have another key. You're still the same person.

It seems like the GUI doesn't work on some resolutions. Mind telling me which ones?
the only one it works on for me is 1152 720.

yes it's disabling my addons, I have to exec via console manually.

the only one it works on for me is 1152 720.

yes it's disabling my addons, I have to exec via console manually.
This has no serversided code
The only association with even te Start Server GUI is the button that starts the server
:P

the resolution problem is probably because I made it on 1024 768
The best resolution.
This is for your own good kiddies, but Ill soon have it working for all res's. :P

Oh jesus, please tell me you can change the background, or at least have it do what the normal blockland background does.

Oh jesus, please tell me you can change the background, or at least have it do what the normal blockland background does.

You can change the color for this beta
ill make it so you can set it to 1 screen shot
maybe

This has no serversided code
The only association with even te Start Server GUI is the button that starts the server
:P

the resolution problem is probably because I made it on 1024 768
The best resolution.
This is for your own good kiddies, but Ill soon have it working for all res's. :P
No it's cool thats my favorite to. I just wanted to play in fullscreen.
Can we have a keybind to open the desktop?