Author Topic: Iphone secrets chat  (Read 929 times)

So basically this is an idea that i know would be difficult to create but still epic. So basically you would have a client side GUI the shape of an iphone or a phone, with this there would be "add number, call, save number and set number" options. Players would be able to set their phone number, eg. 0403358756 or something and save it, people would then be able to search in their friends numbers and be able to save it to a "contacts" list (this is all on the one screen GUI to stop it being complicated.) You would also be able to select multiple friends and hit "call" then the friends and you would enter a separate team chat. (NOTE: this would only work with people on the same server!)
I know im asking for a lot but you must admit it would be cool :P

/discuss

Designing a in-game phone and contacts system just to create an overcomplicated (And eventually useless when RTB 4 comes along) private message/chat room system doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort at all.

Designing a in-game phone and contacts system just to create an overcomplicated (And eventually useless when RTB 4 comes along) private message/chat room system doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort at all.
yeah but its a phone :P

even though im a RTB4 beta tester i cbf using it until its released...

funny

that was a task for zack0wack0's scripting contest

sadly my version doesnt work very well

Flaw made one. Flaw always showed me screenshots of it, and it was amazingly dynamic and versatile. Sadly, Flaw's harddrive got wiped and the Blockland iPhone with it.

Flaw made one. Flaw always showed me screenshots of it, and it was amazingly dynamic and versatile. Sadly, Flaw's harddrive got wiped and the Blockland iPhone with it.
</3

wheres flaw been anyway?

Support and also for admins they could have like a secret base with some secret events that let them listen to chats going on in the server.

Support and also for secret admins they could secretly have like a secret base with some secret events that let them secretly listen to chats going on secretly in the server.
how many times did he just say secret?

/discuss

Suggestions & Requests: Not a place for discussing things.

Suggestions & Requests: Not a place for discussing things.
How so? Can we not discuss the relevance or usefulness, maybe the ability to create it?