Author Topic: Aqua - Barbie Girl  (Read 4612 times)

Yay barbie girl yaya yay yayayyayayay :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:im a barbie girl in the brabie world la la la

lololol, my ex's cell does that ring  :cookieMonster:

AQUA IS THE stuff! no Dl though, I don't use music.

Y come here if you dont like music?

He didn't say he doesn't like, he just doesn't use.

I don't think anyone except Mangobean and his little gay groupies will use these (Along with other noobcigarettes)

He didn't say he doesn't like, he just doesn't use.

I don't think anyone except Mangobean and his little gay groupies will use these (Along with other noobcigarettes)
I lol's hard

i sure hope thats not the full song or Badspot will drop-kick someone....
U

i sure hope thats not the full song or Badspot will drop-kick someone....
U
well clearly its not the full song because its 168.48 KB

lololol, my ex's cell does that ring  :cookieMonster:
Which ex, the 12th one, the 6th one or the 18th one? :cookieMonster:

J/K.

hey i like the band Aqua and ALL there songs they have 2 cds i have both dont make fun of them o and i hate the song ugly girl i think that some of the only people who like it are my bro Naes Draw and dumb boys if you think im just a noob send me an e-mail ill tell any1 who dose other wise princesskatrose@comcast.net
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:24:12 PM by Neokatis »

From your email I'm guessing you are female, correct?

It's just that boys prefer something hard, not superpop. Everyone has their opinions :cookieMonster:

ya im a girl what you think im a guy that sings along with there songs no a guy would never do that and no im not free i have a bf so dont even try

ya im a girl what you think im a guy that sings along with there songs no a guy would never do that and no im not free i have a bf so dont even try

At 12 years old, that's gonna end before it gets anywhere.