Poll

egg

egg?
0 (0%)
egg
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: deepfrying avatars again  (Read 16199 times)

heres your boneless avatar

This is out of loving nowhere. This lazy bullstuff was made because you thought the DeepFrying thing was so funny, that you decided to make your own loving thread about it. I was not complaining about you doing them, I was complaing because you put the flares everywhere at random and then just jpegged them. That isn't a good deepfry, and it's really simple to do, as i've said in this thread before.

all you have to do to get deep fried is go into gimp, filters/effects, light and shadow, supernova
Then you go into a discord with notsobot and .jpeg the image. Only link it once.

You're ruining the avatars i've made for you by blatantly degrading quality for them. I've spent precious time out of my life for stuff like this? Can't you spread it around in queeba's discord or something? I mean, how is this even funny at this point? If everyone, and I mean everyone has a stuffty gimp supernova deepfry on their avatar it isn't funny. You're overdoing it. You only recently learned about this meme because I made the redrawing avatars thread, and it makes me especially angry that people are not happy with their current avatars that i've gave them and makes me feel like I did something wrong while making them.

Here, I can show you how simple it is to make a deepfry avatar.

Use a program to jpeg it a couple times, done.

Sorry for the rant by the way. I had to get this off of my chest.

shut it unova
fry me idiot

fry the stuff out of me

holy loving stuff unova LMAO

Use a program to jpeg it a couple times, done.
ah yes, what program could possibly do a complicated task such as jpeging a picture? surely not gimp, right? it has to be some other program

verification is now banned from gettign any of his pictures deep fried
also i made something ludicrously magniflorious

unova are you serious