Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 853086 times)

Best car ever IMO
lolnope

That may be a nice car but it's still poo compared to some other cars.

I'd love to have one of these for my first car, but they aren't quite in my price range. :(
http://www.moibibiki.com/images/toyota-supra-5.jpg
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:35:48 AM by BluetoothBoy »

I'd love to have one of these for my first car, but they aren't quite in my price range. :(

broken image?

broken image?
It's just hotlink-disabled. Copy the link address and paste it into your address bar. It's a Toyota Supra.

My friend's getting one soon, it'll be fun to race him. They're absolutely fantastic cars, he's got about $40k saved up for it.

Sorry, turning it into just a link.

...HOW MUCH ARE THESE
Huh. They have the potential to not be as expensive as I thought. Looked on Craigslist, there were some for $4000, and there were some at $10,000+.

http://www.moibibiki.com/images/toyota-supra-5.jpg
the guy across the road to me has one of these, looks beautiful when its not under the cover, but I rarely see him drive the damn thing lol

Saw a convertible Audi R8 in the Denver airport today! :D

It's an 02, and idgaf what you think :P. I got the vinyls as a surprise christmas present.
They're vinyls done by a local shop.

Yeah it really is. It has so much power.

Did you see this IRL?

my car:
2006 C70 Volvo

my dream car:
2014 Nissan GT-R

OR
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS (yeah I know, motorcycle, but I consider it fitting enough for my post.)

If I could have any car in the world it would be the BMW 320i. 2lovey

if not that, then the Audi R8

I'm sure some of you know stuff about buying cars
so, there's this Ford dealership nearby, and on the radio they claim that they'll give you $7k over KBB for your car if you trade it to get one of theirs
my car has a KBB value of about $9.5k, so, what's the catch that will prevent me from trading in my car for a brand spanking new Ford Fiesta?