Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 73878 times)

I should probably do the same to here.
In my opinion, yes, you should.

because he hasn't.
I don't think the thing in the buildings happened either.
I don't picture tony to be an intelligent person, but i don't think he's so stupid he'd break the law and then post about it on an online forum.

because you never clean your walls
and you say you have love when you have walls like that???
oh please

What is it to you where he has love? If he has love in that particular room, that's his prerogative. If he doesn't feel like cleaning his walls, that's also his business. It's not yours.

In my opinion, yes, you should.
you should too - you're just as annoying, if not worse.

I don't think the thing in the buildings happened either.
"gee i dont like this guy so everything he posts is fake!"

I don't picture tony to be an intelligent person, but i don't think he's so stupid he'd break the law and then post about it on an online forum.
I don't picture you an intelligent person either.

seriously blockchip, just forget off. i don't know why you've taken up the obsession of harping on tony, but you're annoying the stuff out of everybody.

What is it to you where he has love? If he has love in that particular room, that's his prerogative. If he doesn't feel like cleaning his walls, that's also his business. It's not yours.

we have the right to tell him he's disgusting

we have the right to tell him he's disgusting

I don't think so. Are you his mom?

i have done my duty for queen and country

Wait, is that lord tony? ^

*plaudits*
And there you have it, folks, Tony is the hatred guy but more frail, implying that picture is him.

Wait, is that lord tony? ^
yes
*plaudits*
And there you have it, folks, Tony is the hatred guy but more frail, implying that picture is him.
he posted the pic in the fallout thread

ah man, i feel kind of bad for the guy. why mock that picture thats his CHRISTMAS picture!!
hope you have a good new years, tony!

wait, not that pic
another one tho