Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23572 times)

Inb4 Annoying Orange pulls another Annoying Orange University on us

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that some idiots here were saying it was a metaphorical wall or something.

It was actually going to be a psychic wall of energy, but that proved to be too expensive.

i say we make all of the illegal immigrants stand at the border on eachother's shoulders for the wall

and then tax them for being on our side of the border

if $20 billion isnt so much just give it to me

if $20 billion isnt so much just give it to me

if you gave me $20 billion i'd spend it on a modestly-sized wall and several hookers

if you gave me $20 billion i'd spend it on a modestly-sized wall and several hookers
forget that

a lake filled with cocoa puffs and milk
genetically engineered cocoa puffs that dont get soggy & milk that doesn't spoil
oreo flavored boats

I doubt he'll be able to make the wall span the entire Mexican border. if he does manage to build such a wall, though, that'd be quite the achievement.

genetically engineered cocoa puffs that dont get soggy

okay look we're talking way more than $20 billion of R&D now

I doubt he'll be able to make the wall span the entire Mexican border. if he does manage to build such a wall, though, that'd be quite the achievement.

The idea was to use "natural borders" in tandem with the wall, such as canyons and mountains. This way, you don't need to have a wall spanning the entire border.

okay look we're talking way more than $20 billion of R&D now
how's 30 bil sound

we can make it work we'll make the mexicans pay for it

The idea was to use "natural borders" in tandem with the wall, such as canyons and mountains. This way, you don't need to have a wall spanning the entire border.
Why not just Project Plowshare some natural borders and nuke a big canyon across the length of the border?

Why not just Project Plowshare some natural borders and nuke a big canyon across the length of the border?

that's a really cool idea

terribly dangerous because of the ecological and geological implications but cool nonetheless let's do it lol

why not just use the nukes on mexico -____-

wouldnt it just be more reasonable for Annoying Orange to just invade mexico. i mean lets be honest its gonna happen at some point, might as well get rid of the whole dumb wall idea

wouldnt it just be more reasonable for Annoying Orange to just invade mexico. i mean lets be honest its gonna happen at some point, might as well get rid of the whole dumb wall idea

might actually be a sign that he's not interested in war with countries at the borders :^)