Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13395 times)

Here's a twist: "Sandwichforget" and "Trifornt Lord Of Darkness" are the same person.

A fine use of $40.

Here's a twist: "Sandwichforget" and "Trifornt Lord Of Darkness" are the same person.

A fine use of $40.

HAHA OH WOW.

A fine use of $40.
He's got you now Trifornt.

A fine use of $40.

Oh my loving god.

stuff just got real

Quote from: OP's signature
I have been framed.
Sandwichforget turned out to be my best friend John and that he trolled people under a dopey act and lies.
I have paid for an account for my friend just to get banned. I have paid the price for paying for someone else.
Goodbye.

Hmmm. Not sure whether to believe Trifornt's signature, but...

Regardless, there's two of Sandwich's posts back on page 8 with imagespam in them still.

A fine use of $40.
i am facepalming so loving hard right now

Hmmmm. How did you decide that they're the same person, Badspot? Was it just an IP lookup?

Nice, a whole immature rant on tier two fans.
You are a 'tier two fan'.

Hmmmm. How did you decide that they're the same person, Badspot? Was it just an IP lookup?
Which would be hilariously funny, because then his 'friend who framed him' would've been doing it from his house, rather than his own.

So the op was a brony the whole time who was trying to make his kind look bad?

A fine use of $40.

BURN!

Holy forget I just pissed myself.

wow what a great friend

You are a 'tier two fan'.

No Im not. I just really like the show. I dont go around flaunting the forget out of it. In fact, this is the only place I have anything pony related linked to an account (i.e. avatar).

HAHA LOL