Author Topic: Society today (Part 6 on Pg 8)  (Read 20267 times)

Even iban calling out the op for being a friend.
I don't know how else to put it, you just fail at trolling so hard.

"You are bad at life"
"You will never succeed at anything, much less trolling"
"You are condemning yourself to working at McDonalds your whole life for doing this, you moronic bint"
I could go on and on.

For what you bloody sod?
Explain this great exposition that your are making.

Iban has a point.
We really should be doing something about this, rather than sit here, behind a desk, berating a moron who's skull is thicker than his supposed "e-peen"
Then again, so does rockslide.
I still feel as though we should be doing something. Perchance a small change each day will amount to something larger, much greater than ourselves.
Nope. Face it you are my inferior.
We saw it the first time rock no need to post it again. (Someone needs to make sure I see his fail posts)

Nope. Face it you are my inferior.We saw it the first time rock no need to post it again. (Someone needs to make sure I see his fail posts)
Koopa, we're not going to stoop to your level. The fact that you think you're accomplishing something is ridiculous. Nobody is your inferior.

One does not simply "Change society". This is an issue like a rainstorm. It's unpleasant, and we can only wait for things to get better. You can't tell 7 billion people they're doing it all wrong.
Uhhhh, what.

No, see, that brown townogy makes no sense, because people are capable of changing. That flaming homoloveual that made the Kony 2012 video has convinced millions of people to hang fliers in the name of some cause which might not even exist. Even on a small scale, people can change. My coworker uses a Word editing program that removes extra whitespace, destroying the meticulous tabbing of my code whenever he modifies it. Asking him to use Notepad++ or anything else instead solves my issue and inconveniences him none, a win-win.

If you want to change things, believe it or not, you have to do something. Even if it's just talking to people who are depressed from their week-long relationship stints about the pettiness of dating in their age range, it doesn't matter. Something is greater than nothing. You are doing nothing, so you are a loser.

Nope. Face it you are my inferior.

You see, this is what I get exasperated at. You don't have any sort of evidence to back you up, so you just pull words straight out of your arse.

Uhhhh, what.

No, see, that brown townogy makes no sense, because people are capable of changing. That flaming homoloveual that made the Kony 2012 video has convinced millions of people to hang fliers in the name of some cause which might not even exist. Even on a small scale, people can change. My coworker uses a Word editing program that removes extra whitespace, destroying the meticulous tabbing of my code whenever he modifies it. Asking him to use Notepad++ or anything else instead solves my issue and inconveniences him none, a win-win.

If you want to change things, believe it or not, you have to do something. Even if it's just talking to people who are depressed from their week-long relationship stints about the pettiness of dating in their age range, it doesn't matter. Something is greater than nothing. You are doing nothing, so you are a loser.
I am trying to think of something within logical means that I can do to convince people that society has gone down the stuffter. In the meanwhile, I have taken my time to share my opinion with people here, regardless if they disagree I have made it heard.

You see, this is what I get exasperated at. You don't have any sort of evidence to back you up, so you just pull words straight out of your arse.
I don't need any evidence, what I say is FACT.

I don't need any evidence, what I say is FACT.

Do you think a sodding judge believes what a convict says from the get-go? No, he needs evidence to prove the claim, and you have none.
Go jack off to somebody else yelling at you, you ignorant forget.

I am trying to think of something within logical means that I can do to convince people that society has gone down the stuffter. In the meanwhile, I have taken my time to share my opinion with people here, regardless if they disagree I have made it heard.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

If you want to do that, get a loving soapbox and megaphone, move to New Orleans, and preach with the rest of the choir. Or just keep stuffposting on Blockland, whatever works for you.

The correct questions to be asking yourself is, "How can I improve society?" "How can I help my community?" "How can I service my family, friends, and strangers alike?"
Not, "How can I bitch louder?" "What can I buy from Hot Topic to show others my discontentment with their culture?" "What size dragon carrot should I buy?"

Go jack off to somebody else yelling at you, you ignorant forget.
Nah that's some gay stuff you'd do.

Stop acting like a family man.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

If you want to do that, get a loving soapbox and megaphone, move to New Orleans, and preach with the rest of the choir. Or just keep stuffposting on Blockland, whatever works for you.

The correct questions to be asking yourself is, "How can I improve society?" "How can I help my community?" "How can I service my family, friends, and strangers alike?"
Not, "How can I bitch louder?" "What can I buy from Hot Topic to show others my discontentment with their culture?" "What size dragon carrot should I buy?"
I am improving society by not contributing to the friendry, but I don't have the influence to get many others to do that

And you completely ignore what I was saying in the above quote, instead focusing on calling me gay.
supertunnelvision.png

I am improving society by not contributing to the friendry, but I don't have the influence to get many others to do that
I can't speak for others, but I think you writing essays for Blockland is a thousand times more pathetic than the little 14 year olds going to see movies together over the weekend.

You're not badass or cool. You're not special or refined. You're just a spineless pusillanimous individual.

I can't speak for others, but I think you writing essays for Blockland is a thousand times more pathetic than the little 14 year olds going to see movies together over the weekend.
And you're entitled to your opinions. This is a thread about my opinions, which you obviously disagree with to the point of acting like I shouldn't be allowed to have them.