Author Topic: Society today (Part 6 on Pg 8)  (Read 20270 times)

wow you sure dominated him by showing him how much of a good person you are

actually no because you're a terrible person and if I'd have to ask the majority here he'd be more liked than you are you stupid douche
oh no im not liked on a lego forum :'(

Precisely my point. Even in a small community you can't behave yourself.

I suggest you take a couple years hiatus to wisen up and learn some respect, foolish one.

Precisely my point. Even in a small community you can't behave yourself.
?

Too cool for the internet?

Im not sure about that rule, can anyone clarify?

?

Oops, I confused him.

Let me put it as simple as possible:

Even with a small forum, you still managed to become hated. The community here is quite forgiving, compared to a number of places I have knowledge of.

So in short, good going, einstein.

I think in certain cases it's bannable, Ike, correct me if I'm wrong.

how is that too cool? (I already know I'm a bit too cool for this forum)
Oops, I confused him.

Let me put it as simple as possible:

Even with a small forum, you still managed to become hated. The community here is quite forgiving, compared to a number of places I have knowledge of.

So in short, good going, einstein.
this forums isn't really small... I'm not hated in this forum. I just have a list of haters on this forum that follow me around (xxxxkill, Veg Zombie, etc.)

I didn't know being an egotistical fool could get you banned. Wow.

how is that too cool? (I already know I'm a bit too cool for this forum)
That might not have been, but definitely this is.

I didn't know being an egotistical fool could get you banned. Wow.

I think if you keep it up, Badspot gets pissed, ban ban ban
Like the case of Dmitri Pentreko or whatever the forget he was called. He got banned for being a moron.

That might not have been, but definitely this is.

Hit the report button gogogo

if i get banned then I get banned. I don't think its too cool w/e

To the unwritten rule labeled being "too cool for the internet", as my understanding, is simple.

If you find meaning in the name "Too cool", basically it's acting like just that; too cool for the internet.

As a hypothetical situation, say one forumer decides to go argue against how I'm being unreasonable and using too many petty insults against those whom do not deserve such words. If I were to reply with the phrase in a certain manner, say "I don't really care what you say, you're just a virgin in real life that will never get laid, unlike Myself", I would be banned if I were to be reported.

It has to do with the tone of the certain post. In short, I guess you could say they're coming off like they're blowing off anything by acting like they are, in fact, too cool for the internet.

Like so.

this forums isn't really small... I'm not hated in this forum. I just have a list of haters on this forum that follow me around (xxxxkill, Veg Zombie, etc.)

First off, this is a small community. Not really small, but just small.

And secondly, they're not "following you around", they're posting in a normal basis and you happen to come along and do what you're infamous for.

Unfortunately you're infamous for being a loving tool.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:23:13 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Okay then.

To the unwritten rule labeled being "too cool for the internet", as my understanding, is simple.

If you find meaning in the name "Too cool", basically it's acting like just that; too cool for the internet.

As a hypothetical situation, say one forumer decides to go argue against how I'm being unreasonable and using too many petty insults against those whom do not deserve such words. If I were to reply with the phrase in a certain manner, say "I don't really care what you say, you're just a virgin in real life that will never get laid, unlike Myself", I would be banned if I were to be reported.

It has to do with the tone of the certain post. In short, I guess you could say they're coming off like they're blowing off anything by acting like they are, in fact, too cool for the internet.
basically what I thought it was.
but its pretty sad when Kochue has to stare at a poster's post trying to find something bannable.

funny thing is that religion doesnt corrupt people, people corrupt religion. its simply a part of human nature to want to act all self-righteous and stuff, which some religious people do to the extremes. and so there you go, you got the westboro baptist church, al quaeda, lords resistance army, and the taliban.
in the bible it even says that god loves all people, gay or not, as his children, but simply not the bad stuff some of them do. god does not hate "cigarettes", he simply dislikes what they do.
Most practices of religion are "modernized."  People only remember and follow what they want to remember and follow.  I could bring up some examples but that'd just get a flame war started (assuming one hasn't started already.)