Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26377 times)

you're a depressed furcigarette and you want to forget pokemon so why should we like you

I didn't ask for being liked, I asked for you to not intrude my server, and to an extent my life.

You banned people for stupid reasons, so people got mad at you. What did you expect? It doesn't justify harassment however, that's for sure.

I was hoping for a little consideration.

patrickmen11

but I never said anyone HAD to join my server.
thats like saying "Sure I broke your trophy, but you didn't HAVE to let me hold it." (In a nice example)

her stomach in and her ass out

OT - nobody is intruding into your life lol. I would tell you to leave but you can't

thats like saying "Sure I broke your trophy, but you didn't HAVE to let me hold it." (In a nice example)

<insert badspot quote around the lines of "hsoting the party doesn't mean you can fling stuff at the guests" or something>

this is why we need to ban all furries

god damn op seriously you didnt need to go in depth with your ugly life

jesus christ

You brought all these comments upon yourself by looking for some kind of affection from the Blockland Community

You brought all these comments upon yourself by looking for some kind of affection from the Blockland Community

I was not looking for affection, I was looking to convince the people on this board to stop their aggressive actions.

that's not going to happen

I was looking to convince the people on this board to stop their aggressive actions.
Examples, please. Otherwise, we have no real reason to believe you've been victim to anything aggressive.

And do you believe all your bans are for good reason? I'm curious.

Yes, I am a biloveual furry that likes Pokemon.
Yes, I am 16 years old.
You're a 16 year old furry who wants to forget Pokemon. I'm trying not to die of laughter.

Examples, please. Otherwise, we have no real reason to believe you've been victim to anything aggressive.

And do you believe all your bans are for good reason? I'm curious.

Example being the number of people joining my server and either shouting profanity and leaving, often disrupting the server.
Example two being the attempt of people commenting on my profile (steam)
I now also fear for my friends possibly being harassed in a similar manner. I don't enjoy living in fear.

this is why we need to ban all furries
coming from a weaboo, that isnt too convincing