Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 24643 times)

can't wait for jimmy kimmel to break out into another fit of crying tonight

Yeah, he should just say "thoughts and prayers" and forget about it the next day

It sickens me that people were making jokes and turning it political just hours after it happened. At least let the blood turn cold, have some respect.

tell that to the victims
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-latest-updates-Annoying Orange-twitter-condolence-tweet-piece-stuff-parkland-school-student-a8211896.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/florida-shooting-survivor-gun-control-congress-murphy-rubio-marjory-stoneman-parkland-california-a8212811.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/david-hogg-florida-shooting.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=7442F00943D89B0445250C897240D7E0&gwt=pay

Yeah, he should just say "thoughts and prayers" and forget about it the next day

heh, simpletons, god isn't real
checkmate, conservatards *tips fedora* *chugs soy milk*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:28:06 PM by Tactical Nuke »

it sure does riddle me brain why gun violence victims would favor stricter gun control

my name's tactical nuke and all I do is regurgitate articles I didn't read

my name's ikethegeneric and I still haven't watched the video

wait a minute guys. how did the shooting take place in a school when schools are no gun zones???????????????????????????

my name's ikethegeneric and I still haven't watched the video

does this deflection mean you didn't read the articles you posted?

as it turns out, people who get shot don't want to get shot again. The only difference is when you're a partisan hack, what a shocker

does this deflection mean you didn't read the articles you posted?

no it means you still haven't watched the video

as it turns out, people who get shot don't want to get shot again. The only difference is when you're a partisan hack, what a shocker

because advocating for gun control isn't partisan
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:36:19 PM by Tactical Nuke »

because advocating for gun control isn't partisan

when comparing kids to a guy in the house of representatives, partisanship has a different sort of pull you see

Also I love it how in response to me saying it makes sense why gun violence victims would be more sympathetic to gun control is to find one fringe case of a guy being contrary to try and say I was just straight up wrong in this insinuation.

Does it personally offend you that I brought this point up? I don't think stricter gun control is the right idea myself, I'm just pointing out the context as to why the victims were 'getting political'

no it means you still haven't watched the video
He called you out on something you posted, claiming you were unaware of the material and that you deflected it. Are you under the impression that your argument is indisputable and there's some imaginary prerequisite to watch some video in order to begin having a discussion? Or are you just trying to impose superficial SJW-type parameters to logical discourse? Get real, man.

He called you out on something you posted, claiming you were unaware of the material and that you deflected it. Are you under the impression that your argument is indisputable and there's some imaginary prerequisite to watch some video in order to begin having a discussion? Or are you just trying to impose superficial SJW-type parameters to logical discourse? Get real, man.

did you read the articles? I did, the titles are 100% accurate
I don't know why you're getting everything into a twisted knot over shooting victims not unanimously being in favor of gun control

did you read the articles? I did

yeah... right....

I don't know why you're getting everything into a twisted knot over shooting victims not unanimously being in favor of gun control

Funny, you seem to be the one getting twisted into a knot here. Implying what I did put YOU on the defense here, at least enough to deflect with referencing that stupid video lol

Again you bring absolutely nothing to the table as far an argument goes. If I wanted to read a loving article, I would have. Put some more thought into your posts.

edit: careful thing to note here, read tac's posts and realize that he never directly responds to a point

isn't that curious ?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:50:16 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

yeah... right....

I'm starting to think that you're projecting because you didn't want to spend like half a second reading the title to an article that disproves your point
heck you could've probably just read the link to the article and it would've sufficed

Funny, you seem to be the one getting twisted into a knot here. Implying what I did put YOU on the defense here, at least enough to deflect with referencing that stupid video lol

"mass shooting victims favor gun control"

*provides counterexample*

"yeah well he's a partisan hack he doesn't count"

yet I'm the one getting bent into a knot