Author Topic: RedGaijin's overall opinion on (good) music - keep your electronic stuff out pls  (Read 4952 times)

This thread in a nutshell:

Person 1: "Hey guys, check this song out, it's the best."
Everyone else1: "WTF IS THIS stuff? OMFG AH. Here's some real music!"
Everyone else2: "That stuff sucks, check this out"
and on and on.

Nothing like some good music to make you feel good, mang. I mean, you could be having a bad day, and there are few things more satisfying then getting some blues or funk on the speakers. B.B. King, Milt Buckner, yeah gets the blood flowing mang.

REDGAIJIN! Listen here SINNER! I am your WORST nightmare. I come to haunt you. They call me TRISTAN-Deadliest Vampire EVER. REPENT and I will leave you be. Otherwise, I declare that FROM HERE FORTH I will stalk your dreams and demand you repent. My religion is STRONGER than you and you will fall before its mighty power if you attempt to resist.

Also some good artists: The Ambassador, Purified, and KJ-52. They have seen the light. You will too.

JUST LOOK at all of the SIN in this post! Oh young sinner, REPENT unless you wish to burn. I will save your soul and cast out the demons that reside in it. Do not COWER behind the folds of sins SKIRT! Step into the light and be AWAKENED!

uh

who the forget

i mean what

jesus forget in a christ in the who

what the forget is this

SINNER!! How dare thou use such SINFULL WORDS with ME! You desecrate the name of the humanity with your foul-mouthed slander! UNHOLY SWINE! Apologize TO ME and then those who's eyes have been scarred by your horrible words! NOW SINNER REPENT! Or else my I will be like that guy in twilight and SUCK YOUR BLOOD of SIN!

O HORRIBLE SINNER! ADMIT YOU SINS SO WE MAY ALL SEE YOUR TRUE SELF! Only THEN will you even BEGIN the path to SALVATION!

And how DARE you use such SLANDER in the SAME SENTENCE as the name of the lord JESUS CHRIST!  Truly you have been washed of ALL DECENCEY UNHOLY ONE! REVEAL YOUR SINS!

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST!

Anyways RedGaijin's Opinion is wrong because he doesnt like Nutella

and Tristian101X is stupid

I like more piano related songs/music

Carol of the Bells is my favorite song because it's catchy and I can play all of it fluently on the piano.

I commend you Jacky for your sensible taste in music! You have seen the light UNLIKE REDGAIJIN!  I too enjoy piano related music though I am sure my piano skills pale in compariosn to yours.

The SINNER Redgaijin has NEVER even SEEN this beautiful instrument has he? Oh the many sins this boy has commited must be accounted for!

My favorite song is Satan Rock Satan Hell Demons from Demon Land by The Gay Atheists

DO NOT LET THIS DEMON BOY'S SIN INFECT YOU Menon! He is teh SPAWN OF SATAN! He MUST be brought to UNDERSTANDING! I WARN YOU: He will try ANYTHING to spread his SIN but we will STAND TOGETHER and CONQUER HIS SOUL! Only then will he be set FREE!

KJ-52 rips off Eminem, which would easily be considered the most sinful of rap music.

music is like candy.

you throw out the rappers.