Poll

what is the biggest problem with the GUI?

Color scheme
25 (53.2%)
Non-Blockland styled metro GUI
13 (27.7%)
The connect window for friends
3 (6.4%)
The connect window for main chat
0 (0%)
The private message window
0 (0%)
The lack of similarity between the GUI s
6 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Blockland Connected (LOCKED to remake the GUI)  (Read 1808 times)

this topic is temporarily locked to revise the GUI after some said that it sucks. please don't make assumptions like most of the drama goers did.

by Visolator, Pacnet, and Tetronaught
Logo credit: LeetZero

Blockland Connected will hopefully be a new RTB replacement that will start off simple with basic chat and private messaging features and expand to download management and add-on hosting. No guarantees though, there is motivation required and the hassle of school work.

I am mainly working on the server-side code to power the system and am managing this project. Visolator and tetronaught appear to be working on the client side add-on.

Is this another IRC client?
No. We intend Blockland Connected to have its own custom system built from scratch with custom chat and private messaging features. This is not designed to be an IRC client although that was the original plan.

Can I help?
Private message Pacnet if you are interested, although there is almost no chance you will get in since larger teams are harder to manage.

This is stupid and you're just an idiot. How do you expect to do this?
I will not bother answering questions or comments like this.

Why not use steam?
It's not designed specifically to be used with Blockland, although it offers great features and is a viable alternative.

Why are you doing this if the "bam" team is at it?
We'll try to make this in order to gain more knowledge and do something for once before the bam team (mainly Port, Brian Smith and the regular coders) can finish their product.

When will this be finished?
Once it's done. We can't give an estimate.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:12:14 AM by Pacnet »

that's GUI is disastrously gross