Author Topic: Clone needs cheering up, forums :(  (Read 1309 times)

You have a spooky skeleton inside you.

It could be worse. You're in a 1st world country, you have food, water, shelter, and clothes on your back. Everything else is meaningless.

Oh, go listen to music that you would listen to as a child on the radio and sing along, that always cheers me up.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:06:31 AM by KickFlow »

Usually when emotions build up inside, something happens like a bad epiphany that makes you realize, the world is stuff. Just try not to think too much about the past, what has happened has happened. Unless you can go back in time, there is no changing what has happened. I how you feel better because I have these "epiphanies" too.

Clone, remember that the world has a plan. If you are feeling down and deep now, it's because you will have needed to feel such a way in the future.

pls be happi goose

Sooo, what happened? Family issues? School issues? Or out of nowhere sadness?

itll b gooder soon, frend

naw but in all seriousness dire times wont last forever. we lose sight of that when we're at our lowest and i understand why but realizing that makes it that much easier to go through it

Happens to everyone man. Hope you feel better soon.
i don't think you remember me

/r/loli
edit: oh it doesnt exist

a whale fart can fill over 3000 balloons
i hope that cheers you up
what the forget
anyway
clone everyone here thinks you're forgetin amazing
out of curiousity what happened? if you tell us about it and stuff that could help you

what events made you sad.
and why did you try and not mention them in op

Thanks everyone, I've had some time and a few talks and I'm feeling a lot better.
what events made you sad.
and why did you try and not mention them in op
The reason I didn't mention any specific events is because I don't think they were entirely relevant/necessary. Really in a normal circumstance the events would have still pissed me off but to nowhere near this extent, as I feel it wasn't the events themselves that were the problem, they were simply the trigger. The straw that broke the camels back, without trying to sound too pompous.
I'm going to bed now so I'll lock this thread, thanks for the support guys it really helps.