Author Topic: Games you like but no one else appears to like/remember  (Read 5205 times)

/title

Does anyone remember Whiplash from Eidos? That one game with the rabid weasel chained with a rabbit have to free animals from a testing center? Cause total mayhem and destroy things?

That was like the ONLY game I used to play as a kid. Didn't make it far (well, most of the time), but it was one of my favorite Xbox games, aside from Halo and Whacked.

Also did anyone play Whacked too? Was a party-style fighter.

Tetris
Apperently everybody hates it now.
Bitch its my childhood game

Crash Nitro Kart
Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & bolts

Civ Beyond Earth
Starbound, with friends

Puggsy for the sega genesis
It's a british thing, the game's from a british company so anyone outside of the UK wouldn't have heard of it
it's a great game but barely anyone knows about it

Puggsy for the sega genesis
I heard of puggsy  I think. Wasn't it about fuzzy ball things?

Edit: nope I did a google search and I am thinking of something else

lots of people stuff on crash bandicoot: the wrath of cortex for some reason but it's a great game, plays just like the ones on the ps1...

lots of people stuff on crash bandicoot: the wrath of cortex for some reason but it's a great game, plays just like the ones on the ps1...
I love it

katamari damacy
i used to play it when i was 4 and i'd make huge loving balls of garbage

Tetris
Apperently everybody hates it now.
Bitch its my childhood game
who doesnt like tetris

Does anyone remember Whiplash from Eidos? That one game with the rabid weasel chained with a rabbit have to free animals from a testing center? Cause total mayhem and destroy things?
holy stuff this game was great
had it for PS2 and loved it
My PS2 is lost somewhere but I still have the game, maybe I'll dust it off and give it another play over the summer
I beat it like 2 or 3 times I think. was so much fun.

damn, you reminded me of whiplash. that was the stuff

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & bolts
I spent loving hours on that game making useless machines that just did cool stuff like an extremely fast spinning car that would knock anything across the loving map