Author Topic: Games you like but no one else appears to like/remember  (Read 5193 times)

paper mario and the thousand year door is apparently an underground classic to everyone I hang out with
But that game is critically acclaimed and loved..

project gotham racing 2
XIII
E4
mad tracks
parappa the rapper/ um jammer lammy
sega gt
space channel 5
no more heroes
midnight club 3 dub edition
blinx the time sweeper

search & destroy
i still play that sometimes

hammerfight
i only know one person that has played it
it's so god damn good
and SO GOD DAMN HARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA forget LIGHTNING

Does anyone remember Whiplash from Eidos? That one game with the rabid weasel chained with a rabbit have to free animals from a testing center? Cause total mayhem and destroy things?
God damn it, that game was so addictive when I was younger

Thrillville: Off The Rails

How could i forget the best game in the entire loving galaxy

Love it but I can't play often because it makes my grandma sick

i hated this game lol

EDIT: actually i had the DS version and i hated that one, idk about the other ones
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:20:37 AM by Yosher »

Super Paper Mario <3333

Super Paper Mario <3333

^^^^

forget the people who say that it "isn't a real paper mario game" but those same people still accept sticker star

blinx: the time sweeper
Holy stuff this game was my favorite on the Xbox.
Sadly I didn't have one growing up, but my uncle did and whenever I went to visit him I played this.

midnight club 3 dub edition
are you kidding me
who doesnt love this game?!

XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association. Motorcycle racing. On bikes that can break the sound barrier. On courses that are designed like rollercoaster tracks. Also has weapons and getting blown up means being knocked out of the race. It's so satisfying to go from 2nd place out of 8 to 1st place out of 7. loving awesome on paper, loving awesome in practice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp2RbIIMqk

And nobody played it.