Author Topic: i have a cut and i think it might be infected...  (Read 2284 times)

/title

Desperately hoping its not an infection, but it shows signs of infection in the wound.
the wound is sealed of by a scab.

i don't really know what to do and I'm slightly scared.

There's nothing to be scared about, just get it looked at and take the prescribed antibiotics.
Assuming it is an infection.

There's nothing to be scared about, just get it looked at and take the prescribed antibiotics.
Assuming it is an infection.
ok, I'll do that. I've got a few things to do first however.

/title

Desperately hoping its not an infection, but it shows signs of infection in the wound.
the wound is sealed of by a scab.

i don't really know what to do and I'm slightly scared.
You have 24 hours to live, I'm sorry

You have 24 hours to live, I'm sorry
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
I think I'll live.

...exactly where is the cut?
did it include tuna jars?
if you know what i mean

Use duct tape to cover the cut so air can't get to it (to prevent infection) then see how it looks in a month.

go to the loving doctor

Use duct tape to cover the cut so air can't get to it (to prevent infection) then see how it looks in a month.
10/10 would read again

try some super glue instead

put a loving bandage on it

Coat the wound in honey for starters, the honey will be too dense for oxygen to get through and will keep the living flesh preserved.
After a few hours of applying honey-coats, lay outside, letting ants and any other insects that are attracted to the honey do as they will, they will eat off the infected flesh along with the honey (they wont eat your live flesh because it is too tough, whereas dead flesh is easily devoured)

This isnt for the blockland fourms mate!

This isnt for the blockland fourms mate!
everything is the the blf these days

pick off the scab and douse it in peroxide. im serious.