Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18720 times)

i think the oscar should have gone to "everything is awesome". "everything is awesome" has so much more lyrical depth than "let it go". it conveys multiple themes while "let it go" delivers bad messages to kids stating that you shouldn't care about anything.
Let it go:  "Schizophrenia is cool, guys!"

Also, saw Frozen yesterday.  Still think Lego Movie is better, and that Frozen receives way more hype than for what it is due.

i think the oscar should have gone to "everything is awesome". "everything is awesome" has so much more lyrical depth than "let it go". it conveys multiple themes while "let it go" delivers bad messages to kids stating that you shouldn't care about anything.
Let it go:  "Schizophrenia is cool, guys!"

Wow you guys missed the point of that song big time. It's in a kids movie too, so it's not like it's very hard to decipher either.

Quote from: Let it Go
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

The first stanza pretty much sums up the song. It's a coming of age story--a teenage girl feels uncomfortable about who she is, tries to hide it, and in the end finds comfort in her character. Very simple.

The first stanza pretty much sums up the song. It's a coming of age story--a teenage girl feels uncomfortable about who she is, tries to hide it, and in the end finds comfort in her character. Very simple.

How does that make the song any more original or meaningful than any other teenage girl song out there? like dafuq.

How does that make the song any more original or meaningful than any other teenage girl song out there? like dafuq.

It doesn't, but it's in the same movie as Olaf so his cuteness immediately rubs off on it lol

It doesn't, but it's in the same movie as Olaf so his cuteness immediately rubs off on it lol

That's why this song and movie is over hyped. Just because it's cute... gahhhh