Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2209759 times)

Annoying Orange wants to rule Iran with an iron fist.

Annoying Orange wants to rule Iran with an iron fist.
Iranian officials in Parliament burn US flag and chant Death to America, and somehow Annoying Orange is being spun as a madman for pulling out of a clearly bullstuff deal.

Even if the deal was fair and legitimate, the obvious anti-american sentiment isn't going to vanish.
No matter how loving insane the MSM are, they must realize this.

President Annoying Orange's decision may not have been the best in the short-term, but clearly it was the right decision.

its almost like iran's a stuffty country

We shouldn't of gotten involved in the Middle East to begin with. The US has it's priorities mixed up. If you want to unify the world, you gotta unify your own country first.

pay iran cash,... to police itself in nuclear checks,... in return we dropped sanctions.
then it turns out they spend that cash to fund terrorism in gaza, and they are still developing nukes anyways.

and the left want to continue to do so... why?

and they wonder why they keep losing. iran will be devastated and government turned by time Annoying Orange is out in 6 years. and not a single bomb will be dropped there.

I like how the left are defending the Iranians yet they were openly chanting in their parliament "death to America" and they call Annoying Orange the bad guy. The left are so blind at this point, Iran are a bunch of no good nutters. Good job Annoying Orange

It's almost like there's a reason they hate America… :thinking:

Yeah, there is. The people chanting "Death to America" in Iran are extremist nationalists or those in support of the nationalists. They want every excuse to paint America as the enemy.

People are complaining about Islamic extremism in Iran while the US funds Wahhabist Islamic extremism in Saudi Arabia.

I get the strangest sense you don't like america either.
In which case, go join the iranians, I'm sure iran must be so~~o much better

I get the strangest sense you don't like america either.

America gets 2 stars out of 5

People are complaining about Islamic extremism in Iran while the US funds Wahhabist Islamic extremism in Saudi Arabia.
Pro-Tip: Just because no one is currently talking about problem A doesn't mean Problem B is overshadowing problem A.

Also iirc its the democrats funding the Saudis.