Poll

Better with

print plate
4 (8.9%)
plate
41 (91.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Which is better for country road?  (Read 2601 times)

Maybe get some gravel textures for the print brick?

The part on the left if you're going through jungle or forest, the one on the right if you're going through the wild west or general desertscape.

Maybe get some gravel textures for the print brick?
Managing to make 1x Mod terrain pack and using ramp textures will do the same job

Managing to make 1x Mod terrain pack and using ramp textures will do the same job
Now that I think about it, someone should make road textures for the Mod terrain pack. In particular that plate one.
They could have asphalt/gravel/concrete texture for one and a overlay with the road lane splitter for a second. If you would put them on 8x8s You could have a xvx, x being normal and v being lane splitter and you would have a 24x8 lane modular piece, which could become wider as well.

I think that the one on the right is better.

The brick one is way way way way way way better.

Now that I think about it, someone should make road textures for the Mod terrain pack. In particular that plate one.
They could have asphalt/gravel/concrete texture for one and a overlay with the road lane splitter for a second. If you would put them on 8x8s You could have a xvx, x being normal and v being lane splitter and you would have a 24x8 lane modular piece, which could become wider as well.
Or that too. Yeah that could work too. or some sort of road that doesn't collide with the terrain pack. Mostly because the ground textures But if someone manages to do another terrain pack, 1x, 2x, 4x, being width 1x, 2x, 8x, 16x and 32x we could get really nice buildings

I prefer the brick one as well.  Something to note though that with the default stud texture, it'll also be shiny.