Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 528074 times)

Great Maps.  :cookie:  :cookie:.
EDIt:This Cant Be Your LAST Map!

Aw c'mon Ghost.
I'll miss your awesome maps :(

Aw c'mon Ghost.

ima, ima, ima, *starts crying* i cant fier my lazor =( :( im so sad why, why do you do this to us ghost, WHY!?!?! ima gona miss you,

here have my cookies =(  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

im so sad... :panda:

Aw stop it. He's not going to start making maps again because of a bunch of sad forum members

ima, ima, ima, *starts crying*i cant fier my lazor =( :( im so sad why, why do you do this to us ghost, WHY!?!?! ima gona miss you,

Better spelling please.
Also LAST MAP OH NO

Not even the mini-fig forest survived the list....WHY!?!
Zombie SA FTW, by the way.

you're last map seems to be the the greatest abstract map I ever seen

QFT

You've done more than enough for the community ghost, and have earned our respect. Hopefully you can prove as an example to our newer modders.

EDIT: I see a gmod map in mikes house ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:33:07 PM by jetfire »

no you cant stop making them well befor you go stop making maps can you make the family guy house please

Sad to see to see you quit map making although I still haven't had a chance to play all the maps you released yet lol, I think some of my best blockland memories were exploring your maps : )  I can understand where your coming from though I spend way to much time on the computer as well,  it would probably do me good to take a break.
Thanks adc :) And thanks for the help porting my maps to V9.

NOOOOOO NOT THE LAST MAP JUST 1  MORE PIZ PZ  PIZ GSF :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
ima, ima, ima, *starts crying* i cant fier my lazor =( :( im so sad why, why do you do this to us ghost, WHY!?!?! ima gona miss you,
Aw c'mon Ghost.
Great Maps.  :cookie:  :cookie:.
EDIt:This Cant Be Your LAST Map!
I beta tested 3 of his maps (GSF Christmas, Mikes House, GSF BadDream) and they are epic, and i was looking forward to more. Please dont quit making maps D:.
Sorry, I wouldn't quit unless I really had to. I put so much time and work into my maps that it is interfering with my schedule, so I have to give it up.

I didn't think anyone would like it because it might be too abstract lol.

no you cant stop making them well befor you go stop making maps can you make the family guy house please
The Family Guy house didn't turn out that well because I couldn't get the outlines (which make the map look cartoony) to work right.

HIT EJECT, GSF, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
lol, too late.

You've done more than enough for the community ghost, and have earned our respect. Hopefully you can prove as an example to our newer modders.
EDIT: I see a gmod map in mikes house ;D
Thanks, and I didn't put anything from gmod in there lol.

When I try to spawn at Mikes House, I tried all of the Places of Mikes House and it says, Collision should start with a Col Mesh. So I can't spawn. ;( Oh and plus I love BadDream Map
Did you or the host open the mission editor? If you open the mission editor during a game, it causes a glitch where you can't respawn for some reason. The "Collision should start with a Col Mesh" usually comes up in the console when you interact with a physics-enabled object, so it shouldn't be related.

gsf ill miss you a lot bye forever.  :cookie:  :panda:

Bad Dream was slightly disappointing. Pretty small. You could've at least made the Boogeyman a giant creepy player avatar. good.

Nonetheless, you've made some of my favorite maps. San Andreas was always my favorite until Mike's House. Shame that you will stop making maps, though.

Well, Ghost, I can only hope that you've enjoyed your stay and will continue to hang around BL, albeit without pumping out maps. I hope you know the decision you're making.
I'm so sad... :panda:

Yesterday I thought this was an April Fools prank, but I guess you really have quit mapping. =(