Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24411 times)

reached the final boss again, this time without the aid of a rainbow chest, got it down to about 15% hp before dying

the M16 is really good, not good enough to completely carry me though

Ended up making it to the boss of chamber 5. The witch pistol is so nice when RNG is on your side and you instantly transmogrify big enemies.

man i suck at this so much

i usually just die at the first boss. once or twice i've gotten to the second floor only to die there.

fightsabre is the best gun

really wish there was a control list
had to google weapon dropping and wasted the supply drop by trial and error testing

really wish there was a control list
had to google weapon dropping and wasted the supply drop by trial and error testing

this game has so many references but I can't even recognize them most of the time even if I'm a huge fan of the source material, it's weird

this is a good one though

http://puu.sh/oeFZr/d83305c885.png

cannot

you probably shouldn't go to the considerably harder secret area if you can't even reliably beat the first boss, just a suggestion

WHY DO LOW TIER CHESTS EVEN NEED KEYS brother
THAT'S forgetIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Brown chests should definitely not need keys

http://www.gungeoneers.com/news/33737-patch-notes-1-0-4

Code: [Select]
Made key acquisition more reliable
Lowered the difficulty of the Treadnaught (explosive shot now has a minimum range, homing rocket is slightly slower, adds no longer lead their shots)
Fixed an issue where enemies could spawn in unreachable locations
Players can no longer teleport in coop while one player is interacting with a shrine or NPC
Players can no longer be set on fire while ethereal
Increased quality tier of the Fightsabre (less likely to spawn in low level chests)
Fixed an issue where collecting an NPC cell key while it was falling into a pit broke the key
Fixed an issue where the SMASH tent event could be interrupted by enemy gunfire
Fixed an issue where Lost Adventurer progress was not being tracked correctly
Fixed an issue where Gunsling King progress was being tracked twice per success
Fixed an issue where Great Hall progress notifications were popping up everytime the Breach loaded
Starter guns can no longer be used to reveal secret doors (hit VFX is now the normal wall hit effect)

I thought Treadnaught was already way easier than the other floor 3 boss. I've only killed Cannonbalrog once :(

god dammit I made it to the last part of the final boss fight despite having a complete stuff run but suddenly forgot I had a dodge roll

http://www.gungeoneers.com/news/33737-patch-notes-1-0-4

Code: [Select]
Made key acquisition more reliable
Lowered the difficulty of the Treadnaught (explosive shot now has a minimum range, homing rocket is slightly slower, adds no longer lead their shots)
Fixed an issue where enemies could spawn in unreachable locations
Players can no longer teleport in coop while one player is interacting with a shrine or NPC
Players can no longer be set on fire while ethereal
Increased quality tier of the Fightsabre (less likely to spawn in low level chests)
Fixed an issue where collecting an NPC cell key while it was falling into a pit broke the key
Fixed an issue where the SMASH tent event could be interrupted by enemy gunfire
Fixed an issue where Lost Adventurer progress was not being tracked correctly
Fixed an issue where Gunsling King progress was being tracked twice per success
Fixed an issue where Great Hall progress notifications were popping up everytime the Breach loaded
Starter guns can no longer be used to reveal secret doors (hit VFX is now the normal wall hit effect)

I thought Treadnaught was already way easier than the other floor 3 boss. I've only killed Cannonbalrog once :(

good stuff, forget treadnaught

patch is still not live tho