Author Topic: Call of Duty Zombies Lobby Theme (My Version, High Fidelity)  (Read 4810 times)

What's incorrect? Please explain you pedantic piece of crap.
Dude, shut the forget up. You can get banned for flaming.

Its supposed to be "Him and I" go back to 1st grade damnitYou mean speak and write grammar properly?
Well it looks like you need some further clarification.

Unlike Americans. The British don't require grade tiered education where the candidate can be demoted a grade. I have completed my GCSE's (final examinations) therefore am qualified with the English language (Spelling, Punctuation AND Grammar).

Look at you correcting me when you combine "damn" and "it". It is damn-it if you are trying to relate the two closely. The words will not however merge into one. "Him and I", is just a synonym for "Me and him". Except, the only differenced proposed are that "Him and I" are written in the contextual instance of a first person scenario/perspective. However saying "Me and him" is in the contextual instance of a third person scenario/perspective.

I can't believe the stupidity I have witnessed from you. You have corrected nothing as there was nothing to be corrected in the first place.

You are also incorrect by just pointing out grammar, as grammar only means the rules of a language of which can be bent within context. You also cannot "speak" or "write" grammar as grammar is again a set of rules which are UTILISED within a language and is not expressed by writing or speaking.

What you need is not only going back to "grade 1", but you need to get back inside your mothers womb for further development.

Thank you!

Well it looks like you need some further clarification.

Unlike Americans. The British don't require grade tiered education where the candidate can be demoted a grade. I have completed my GCSE's (final examinations) therefore am qualified with the English language (Spelling, Punctuation AND Grammar).

Look at you correcting me when you combine "damn" and "it". It is damn-it if you are trying to relate the two closely. The words will not however merge into one. "Him and I", is just a synonym for "Me and him". Except, the only differenced proposed are that "Him and I" are written in the contextual instance of a first person scenario/perspective. However saying "Me and him" is in the contextual instance of a third person scenario/perspective.

I can't believe the stupidity I have witnessed from you. You have corrected nothing as there was nothing to be corrected in the first place.

You are also incorrect by just pointing out grammar, as grammar only means the rules of a language of which can be bent within context. You also cannot "speak" or "write" grammar as grammar is again a set of rules which are UTILISED within a language and is not expressed by writing or speaking.

What you need is not only going back to "grade 1", but you need to get back inside your mothers womb for further development.

Thank you!

Thank you!
There isn't school in there unless you thought loving your mom while in her womb was a good idea in the "so called" love ed class

Dude, shut the forget up. You can get banned for flaming.

"Shut the forget up" hypocrite much?