Author Topic: mr queeba - "hi guys you like whats in my thread- OH NO it backfired!! locking!"  (Read 5019 times)

Guys I have cerebral palsy what's going on

If you’ve seen Queeba’s discord you’ll quickly understand how much of an idiot he is

That being said, he’s a handicap, but not nearly on the level of critawakets. this is critawakets talking about me

Didn’t format that correctly.

woah

crit thats pretty forgeted up

critawakets, i banned you because you were causing issues in my discord and i also wasnt the only one that wanted you removed. yes, i may have said some dumb stuff and been a bit annoying at times, but im not some big ass psychopath.
you may've banned me from your discord too
but i agree he is a heck'in psychopath

i have less of a problem with queeba's members and i have the problem with queeba himself and his members more recently have become more appealing and it seems like queeba himself is the one doing the more annoying stuff

i used to look at queebas discord like a sort of fast-chat "hey look at this" kind of thing that i just sorta got outed from (it was my first actual discord besides android hell) for being idiotic but it seems queeba is less dependant on his members and just uses them to voice empty opinions

remember when nix was banned and then queeba gave him a chance after him not being voted back in? its that kind of thing that gets me really pissy when nix had to leave himself due to peer pressure and queeba claimed (at first) that he banned him. That's just my 2 cents on the subject and since i'm banned from it, I can't really see what's going on in the discord without other people reporting it.

Uh
Drama worthy???
So what if it backfired? He can lock it. I really don't see a problem here.

i'm pretty much done with my ego, i used to find it funny but eh its not really