Author Topic: Games you hate thread  (Read 9682 times)

he said he doesn't like violent games
that's like
what??
I don't like horror games. are you going to tell me that I should play them anyway bc not every horror game is bad? lol
"Violent" isn't a genre, it is 60% of the games that exist.

FPS
TPS
RTS
MOBA
MMO
etc.

There is also the fact that there are varying degrees of violence, such as Bulletstorm having you kick enemies into spikes and most RTS games you just see a tiny little fight with few details.

can we not derail this
i was afraid of a multipage argument the first time fox replied and i don't like where this is going
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:12:36 AM by Cargøn »

Ride to hell retribution
Big rigs over the road racing
Other bullstuff.

Terraria - I seriously don't understand what's so great about this game. I played it for roughly hour and 40 minutes in January and haven't touched it since. It never grasped my interest really.

Any COD game - Two words: Copy pasted

Surgeon Simulator - One of the most frustrating games I've ever played.

starbound is a stuff game like SFWIR said. That game should be for noobs who dont know anything about any stuff.

starbound is a stuff game like SFWIR said. That game should be for noobs who dont know anything about any stuff.
Well you don't know anything about grammar, so I suppose you secretly like Starbound then?

Zelda OoT and Majora's Mask.

OoT is so easy it's not even funny, and for some reason Majora's Mask just never caught my attention.

i take back what i said now starbound is the greatest game of all time and it always will be

Zelda OoT and Majora's Mask.

OoT is so easy it's not even funny, and for some reason Majora's Mask just never caught my attention.
i don't "hate" either of these games, but i don't think these are very strong titles

i like majora's mask more, but its dungeons are like really bad imo. its strength is the mask collection and the way they tie in the whole three days thing

i never really felt much anything for OoT it's kinda butts sry :(

Once you make 30 worlds and do the same stuff 30 times, Minecraft gets boring quickly.

Also, pretty much every MMO or MOBA.

Deus Ex: Invisible War.

It's not a horrible game per se but doesn't live up to the greatness of it's predecessor (Not to mention the dumbing down of game mechanics)