Author Topic: [NEWS] 50 dead, 53 injured in Orlando, FL gay club shooting  (Read 30933 times)

Yeah it's not Islam's fault for CIA killing people in the name of Islam, it's the us taking down Hussein!
...do you understand why CIA even exists

But I do agree that there are plenty of peaceful muslims but they were peaceful despite Islam not because of it.
So wouldn't you agree that the violent Muslims are violent despite Islam, not because of it?

Also, on a different note. Someone earlier said it wasn't the US's fault for CIA's actions, but if you read up on their history our actions destabilized the middle east and directly lead to their rise to power. Even most of their weapons and vehicles were shipped over by us.

How is nationalism a bad thing? Ghandi was a nationalist too, so does that mean he should be compared to Riddler?
No but he had some pretty shifty opinions in his own right. You know with the "kaffir" hate and all that.

Which is why I was pointing out his contradiction because he's on the side of not generalizing. Quite frankly, I could care less. But I do agree that there are plenty of peaceful muslims but they were peaceful despite Islam not because of it.
agreed, tho i'd say just the same for violent muslims

also the whole "Annoying Orange is Riddler" thing is probably mostly because of this thing:
http://www.snopes.com/donald-Annoying Orange-muslims-id/

which seems like it was kinda a weird situation where he was somewhat coaxed into saying something that he wasn't actually considering. them media "gotcha" questions y'kno

So wouldn't you agree that the violent Muslims are violent despite Islam, not because of it?

Nope, because Jihad and the call for Shari'ah is all justified in the Quran. They're simply practicing the fundamental tenets of Islam and practicing the faith. Like I've said Christianity has undergone a reformation that purged it of the most cancerous ideologies while Islam latches onto it. The reason radical islam is a problem is because it's the absolute word of god as is Islamic law. There isn't a tiny minority of muslims practicing these beliefs anymore it's a large part.

I genuinely prefer arguing with Planr than these guys because at least Planr doesn't try to bullstuff away from his actual beliefs. He'll just say THATS A SIN AND THEY ARE GOING TO HELL BECAUSE OF THE BIBLE. And I can totally accept that because it's what the Bible actually thinks. He doesn't pick and choose.

Nope, because Jihad and the call for Shari'ah is all justified in the Quran. They're simply practicing the fundamental tenets of Islam and practicing the faith. Like I've said Christianity has undergone a reformation that purged it of the most cancerous ideologies while Islam latches onto it. The reason radical islam is a problem is because it's the absolute word of god as is Islamic law. There isn't a tiny minority of muslims practicing these beliefs anymore it's a large part.
When a Muslim is peaceful, it's despite Islam.
When a Muslim is violent, it's because Islam.

When a Christian is violent, is it because of Christianity?

There isn't a tiny minority of muslims practicing these beliefs anymore it's a large part.
you seriously think over ~800 million muslims practice radical ideologies?

Nope, because Jihad and the call for Shari'ah is all justified in the Quran. They're simply practicing the fundamental tenets of Islam and practicing the faith. Like I've said Christianity has undergone a reformation that purged it of the most cancerous ideologies while Islam latches onto it. The reason radical islam is a problem is because it's the absolute word of god as is Islamic law. There isn't a tiny minority of muslims practicing these beliefs anymore it's a large part. You look in a country like Afghanistan where 99% of the population advocates absolute Shariah Law which participates in all the things I listed above. You can't say 99 percent of their population is radical for simply participating in their faith.

Remember that video I posted a while ago about the radical population?

When did I say over 800 million muslims support radical ideologies? I said a tiny minority like 1% or 2$ like we're taught. The truth is hundreds of millions of muslims worldwide support Shariah as the official law of the land add that with terror offense sympathizers and you do get a significant portion of the population. In countries like Pakistan which has over 182.1 million people 84 % support absolute shariah law.

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/gsi2-overview-1.png

When did I say over 800 million muslims support radical ideologies? I said it isn't a tiny minority like 1% or 2$ like we're taught to believe. The truth is hundreds of millions of muslims worldwide support Shariah as the official law of the land add that with terror offense sympathizers and you do get a significant portion of the population. In countries like Pakistan which has over 182.1 million people 84 % support absolute shariah law.

more of afghanistan supported the taliban because the US went in and criminalized opium. when most of the people in afghan are opium farmers, they have to do it under the protection of the taliban (who, in turn, began getting funded by selling loads of opium)

When did I say over 800 million muslims support radical ideologies? I said it isn't a tiny minority like 1% or 2$ like we're taught to believe. The truth is hundreds of millions of muslims worldwide support Shariah as the official law of the land add that with terror offense sympathizers and you do get a significant portion of the population. In countries like Pakistan which has over 182.1 million people 84 % support absolute shariah law.

This video is pretty relevant to the conversation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:16:48 PM by Psych36 »