Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 258011 times)

Will there ever be a feature that scans your current addon list with RTB and updates them automatically?

It may not update them automatically but there's certainly a feature in mind to display notifications in your panel if any of your add-ons are out of date. I'm also hoping to tie that into a messaging system with RTB Connect so you'll get notifications from your hosting panel sent to you ingame.

It may not update them automatically but there's certainly a feature in mind to display notifications in your panel if any of your add-ons are out of date. I'm also hoping to tie that into a messaging system with RTB Connect so you'll get notifications from your hosting panel sent to you ingame.
ok, thanks!

I'm hoping for a non PayPal payment service in the future.

I'm hoping for a non PayPal payment service in the future.
Like?

How about Google Checkout?

I looked at either Amazon Payments or Google Checkout and one of them doesn't allow the sale of virtual goods or services or something which basically rules them out for RTB's purposes. I'll revisit payment options if there's still demand for alternatives, sure.

isn't this exactly what gamemodes are for.
no. sometimes i get new stuff that i want to enable or disable. sometimes i like changing up the map. gamemodes is so limiting. its good for cute little arcade things like throwing people or grapple knife, but thats about it.

damn, paypal blocked me... I were hope there other way to payment for this? I have 5 day left to go, I not want lose my both server.

I'll look into alternative payment options today and let you guys know what the deal is.

I am wait for google checkout. I have 4 day left!

You should add bitcoin payment.

One week, I had bump on this reason Google Checkout are disable button, I lost my server both of them everything. I can't get them back, I guess I have wait next month for update Google check out. I am disappointed.

One week, I had bump on this reason Google Checkout are disable button, I lost my server both of them everything. I can't get them back, I guess I have wait next month for update Google check out. I am disappointed.

please read what ephi said next time;
either Amazon Payments or Google Checkout and one of them doesn't allow the sale of virtual goods or services or something which basically rules them out for RTB's purposes.

please read what ephi said next time;
Paypal are useless!
I have wait for the mail to get a verify before I will use Paypal again.