5 (26.3%)
Sounds good
5 (26.3%)
I hate TTT
0 (0%)
Potatoes
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Trouble in terrorist town on Blockland.  (Read 1559 times)

Well it's quite simple really, It's a game mode in which i believe is unique to Garry's mod. The Objective is simple, you're all terrorists, However a select few of you are Traitors, And depending on how many traitors, there are so many detectives (which could be made managable through RTB server prefs.) All TTT is, is a game of deception, And I love playing it on gmod, But let's face it, no one play's TTT on gmod anymore, mainly because all servers that used to be up were all clan hosted, and the clans were a bunch of jerks, more so than not. anywho, Not much to it, But i'd love to see it in Gmod. One thing I forgot to mention, Terrorists get a set amount of credits to buy special equipment, the default is 2 credits, And most equipment cost 1, However more advanced equipment costs more credits, which are obtained through traitorizing (yea that's not a word), In other words, Killing the innocent terrorists, And same thing with detectives, but with detectives, they get credits for Finding clues and scanning bodies and doors and whatnot (and finding Terrorist DNA). My best bet to learn about it is either A.) Play it, Or B.) Youtube

you'd love to see it in gmod, wut

i think tezuni told me he was doing this

wait no he didnt

wait...

i don't remember/.

terrible gamemode, would be even more terrible with no mics

But i'd love to see it in Gmod.
These are the Blockland Forums...
In other words, Killing the innocent terrorists
There are no innocent terrorists.

Also, why do you keep capitalizing the first letters of words in the middle of the sentence? (You talk Like this, Which makes no Sense.)
It sounds kind of fun, maybe like the custom map, "Mafia" or something like that from SC2. I used to play that a lot, it's kind of cool.
If you want it on Blockland, I support.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:33:35 PM by Tony102 »

Also, why do you keep capitalizing the first letters of words in the middle of the sentence? (You talk Like this, Which makes no Sense.)
*cracks knuckles*

But it sounds kind of fun
Tsk tsk tsk, you started a sentence with a conjunction.

maybe like the custom map "Mafia"
All quotations must have a comma before them. An example of this would be, "This sentence".

But it sounds kind of fun, maybe like the custom map "Mafia" or something like that from SC2, I used to play that a lot it's kind of cool.
Run on sentence.

I support this idea because I remember TTT in gmod and hope the Blockland version can be half as good as the gmod version.

All quotations must have a comma before them. An example of this would be, "This sentence."
:cookieMonster:

See I thought about this, but then I remembered what group of people I would be playing with.

TTT is the cancer killing fretta servers.  But since Blockland doesn't have fretta I guess that's okay.

These are the Blockland Forums...There are no innocent terrorists.

But it sounds kind of fun, maybe like the custom map "Mafia" or something like that from SC2, I used to play that a lot it's kind of cool.
If you want it on Blockland, I support.
1.) Meant to say "I'd love to see it in Blockland" sorry >_>
2.) Yes there are innocent terrorists, You're all terrorists, But some are traitors to the terrorists, And the innocent's are innocent of being the traitor.
3.) Idk why I randomly captialize letters, Bad habbit I guess :/

Or just go play it
If you read the post you'd know why I don't just go play it:
1.) Few servers now because no one plays it anymore due to:
  A.)Clan hosted servers with all clan memeber being nubs
  B.)Minges trolling servers.
2.) I think i'd be cool to see in blockland servers because of Easy custom maps, and easy custom weaponry, also easier customizable server/gamemode preferences.
3.) (This is a more personal note) My computer sucks which makes gmod run somewhat slow, however for whatever reason, I can run Blockland just fine, That and Terraria :D
Speaking of terraria:
:cookieMonster:
Thumbs up for your Icon!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:08:29 AM by Beefyrulz »