Author Topic: My music and stuff (no it's not edm or house or any of that bullstuff) NEW TRACK  (Read 1645 times)

had no idea you made music brah. :o

this stuff is really good. I love me some ambient music. also I see you use FL Studio, no?

this stuff is really good. I love me some ambient music. also I see you use FL Studio, no?
Thanks. Yeah, I use FL Studio; I was going to switch over to Abelton, but in the process of learning how to use it I discovered it was actually more limited than FL in some areas.

Thanks. Yeah, I use FL Studio; I was going to switch over to Abelton, but in the process of learning how to use it I discovered it was actually more limited than FL in some areas.

we should like collab or something sometime if you're up for it.

we should like collab or something sometime if you're up for it.
I'm up for it. Not sure how well ambient stuff would mesh with beats that high tempo, though; still worth a shot to try and see what happens.

I'm up for it. Not sure how well ambient stuff would mesh with beats that high tempo, though; still worth a shot to try and see what happens.

well it doesn't have to have beats lol, I'm up for making some ambient stuff. add me on steam or "kyzorix" on skype (or both) and we'll get talking.

well it doesn't have to have beats lol, I'm up for making some ambient stuff. add me on steam or "kyzorix" on skype (or both) and we'll get talking.
Alright; added you on Steam.

NEW TRACK NEW TRACK CHECK THE OP SDFSDcigaretteHDFGH

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS ALBUM ART I MADE IT IS FOR MY UPCOMING ALBUM
WHICH MOST OF THE SONGS I POSTED IN THIS THREAD ARE GOING TO BE ON

p. cool innit